Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Terence Crawford vs Jose Benavidez Jr. happening on October 13th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And THEbigdunn it's never gonna be a 500k fight when are u gonna realise these guys don't have star power at all and never will. They've been around the block for a while now. People on the forum barely even talk about them let alone casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      The logical fight is a ****ing world-class welterweight. why the hell am i the crazy one for demanding that. Hes mesnt to be p4p number 1 ffs.Why the **** can't him and Spence fight each other, and don't blame Arum cause neither fighter has even shown any interest in it whatsoever. Im getting sick to the back teeth of you guys mothering them two guys, at least Spence took one risky fight tbf against brook, Crawford has fought no-one and u guys keep making excuses for it. I thought whole point of him moving up to 147 was to prove himself not fight an old man who lost to his last opponent. This place is a ****ing joke and tbh I'm glad my reputstion is **** cause id be concerned if u lunatics agreed with me.
      Postol certainly wasn't considered a risk free opponent at that time and was a vital fight in establishing the Ring 140-lbs champion en-route to a total clean out of all four titles at 140. There was talk of Crawford ducking Postol. Danny Garcia certainly did a lot to make sure he didn't fight Postol.

Gamboa also wasn't risk free. That was seen as about as even according to oddsmakers and fight fans. A newly minted champion in his first defense up against a dynamic talent who'd been #1 in two divisions and had an excellent win at 135 prior.

Complaining that Crawford-Spence isn't happening is like complaining Lomachenko-Garcia isn't happening. There is obviously a huge divide preventing those fights but fans pick and chose who they want to point the finger at when in reality they won't/can't happen until those fighters are the last ones standing really.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
        Benavidez should jump ship or have his people not take this fight. Knowing Benavidez though he'll accept if the offer is made. I remember reading not that long ago that one of his people said he'd like for Benavidez to get more experience under his belt before taking the Crawford fight. 2-3 fights before stepping up would help him imo. But if it were to happen Benavidez is no pushover. He was sparring Pacquiao back in 08 when he was at his prime and Benavidez was only about 16 I believe. We'll see what happens but I would like to see Benavidez get a couple more fights at least before taking on Crawford.
        Benavidez didn't do himself any real favors by winning his last fight by 1st round KO. He needs more rounds in before challenging a fighter of Crawford's caliber.

Comment

No, not really. The best should fight the best when there's no reason for them not to. Just like u all say wilders only acceptable fight is Joshua. And don't give me that crap, u all said he was done and now he beats a **** mattysse he's now back? I'd love to hear what u say if Loma fought him....
          No, posters say Joshua's only acceptable fight is Wilder because they are the 2 best HWT's in the world.With respect to Spence and Crawford you have posted Thurman has a better resume than both and could be the best Ww, which makes it clear your pushing the fight is agenda driven.

No one claimed he is back. Lets stick to facts-not made up stuff. He is the WBA ww champ and a TR fighter. Crawford beat Horn, most thought Manny did as well but got robbed. Simple and logical.

If Loma fought him it would be garbage because it's a meaningless fight where neither guy would lose their title because the fight would be at 140 as opposed to 2 unification fights-Manny/Crawford and Mikey/Loma- that most fans want that would move the divisions forward.

Comment

And THEbigdunn it's never gonna be a 500k fight when are u gonna realise these guys don't have star power at all and never will. They've been around the block for a while now. People on the forum barely even talk about them let alone casuals.
            Why are you posting this? Bob said this, not me. If you believe this then you should be blaming Bob for Crawford and Spence not fighting. Instead, you blame Crawford and Spence because you are trying to get back at posters you think are their fans all because they fairly criticized GGG's resume and/or the Brook fight.

Comment

Yeah it's ridiculous, people act like Crawford didn't know what goes on at top rank when he signed. He's more than happy fighting in house guys which is why he signed
              Exactly. He knew he could duck cause Uncle Bob has all the excuses that ******s believe like building stadiums, fake offers, etc... and the ******s will say the others are ducking him. Signing with Bob is resume suicide when all his in house fighters are **** in your division and he won't make an out of house fight unless the odds are way in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                No, posters say Joshua's only acceptable fight is Wilder because they are the 2 best HWT's in the world.With respect to Spence and Crawford you have posted Thurman has a better resume than both and could be the best Ww, which makes it clear your pushing the fight is agenda driven.

No one claimed he is back. Lets stick to facts-not made up stuff. He is the WBA ww champ and a TR fighter. Crawford beat Horn, most thought Manny did as well but got robbed. Simple and logical.

If Loma fought him it would be garbage because it's a meaningless fight where neither guy would lose their title because the fight would be at 140 as opposed to 2 unification fights-Manny/Crawford and Mikey/Loma- that most fans want that would move the divisions forward.
                okay so lomachenko fighting who you call 'a world class welterweight' at 140 is garbage (even though pac would have a size advantage) and a meaningless fight, but crawford fighting him is a good match up, cause he holds a belt? And youre the one saying i have the agenda?

Comment

okay so lomachenko fighting who you call 'a world class welterweight' at 140 is garbage (even though pac would have a size advantage) and a meaningless fight, but crawford fighting him is a good match up, cause he holds a belt? And youre the one saying i have the agenda?
                  Yes it is garbage. I explained why-its meaningless, at a CW, neither guy's title is on the line, and it's costing us better fights that most fans want. The only people that want this fight are Loma fans looking for an easy win and Manny fans that prefer Manny taking an easier fight rather than getting KTFO by Crawford.

I NEVER posted Crawford/Manny was a good fight. I said it was the logical next fight and gave reasons why. You'd agree with me in any other situation but have decided not to here because of your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Naw man dont make excuses for one and slam the other...I dont overrate Crawford yet GGG gets credit for fights he never even fought
                    Both have subpar resumes

But there’s 2 different reasons why , I don’t know why it’s hard for you to accept that

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      Both have subpar resumes

But there’s 2 different reasons why , I don’t know why it’s hard for you to accept that
                      one is 36 and one is 30

one is a 2 division lineal champ , 1 division undisputed unified champ and 3 division champ

and the other is 36 and never was lineal or undisputed

Comment

Working...
                      X