Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaroku ur a man's man, cheers to u brother. I was born in 82, but went to a Peter Frampton and Steve Miller band concert on Saturday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
      Zaroku ur a man's man, cheers to u brother. I was born in 82, but went to a Peter Frampton and Steve Miller band concert on Saturday night.
      I graduated in 82: independence high school,

Frampton comes alive... do you feel... like I feel... your taste in music is most excellent...

My buddy, Chris Boys, told me a story, about surfing Santa Barbra, eating at a taquiera, and listening to an unknown band, Carlos Santana...

I met prince, benson, and Bobby Brown, pre cocaine Bobby..

So much talent...

Comment

• Ya man I've seen tom petty, fleet wood mac, santana, John fogerty, Roger waters, David Gilmour. Love good music. Rock and roll!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
          He invented the internet apparently and rents a flat for $50,000/month
          Lmfao $50,000 a month. He said he was in India earlier!!! You can buy a bloody mansion for that with pool for God’s sake. Y is he doing that for? What is he doing? He funking lying that’s what his doing?

Comment

Ya man I've seen tom petty, fleet wood mac, santana, John fogerty, Roger waters, David Gilmour. Love good music. Rock and roll!!!
            You said it all brother... I was best friends with Paul fogerty, his dad was CCR credence clear water revival...

Your taste in music... perfect...

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Not all millennials are teh same.

I used to live in a house with no floors just hard dirt. I Beat cases, lost cases, took a L for a few years but no biggie, came back stronger and focused. Now pockets overweight.

I dont play games, I come on here as a break to the real reason im on the computer and im amused how these clowns get their blood heated over shit that dont even matter in real life, only a loser with no life will really be passionate about it lol "obama bad yesterday, but today he say something we like lets make a thread and kiss his ass" dudes are dorks. No pussy getting motherfuckers, i be these dudes can call everyone on their contact list and no one will answer lmfao, they will text them back a few days later like "do you need something?" lmfao.

and pS Z you old as ****.
              At least you acknowledge and are honest that I defeated you!!! Let’s all move on together

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I graduated in 82: independence high school,

Frampton comes alive... do you feel... like I feel... your taste in music is most excellent...

My buddy, Chris Boys, told me a story, about surfing Santa Barbra, eating at a taquiera, and listening to an unknown band, Carlos Santana...

I met prince, benson, and Bobby Brown, pre cocaine Bobby..

So much talent...
                Of course you did!!! Lmfao. Take it Lennon Richards and Tina turner was there to. Pre cocaine Tina that is lol.

Comment

Ya man I've seen tom petty, fleet wood mac, santana, John fogerty, Roger waters, David Gilmour. Love good music. Rock and roll!!!
                  Seen roger waters 3x. Glastonbury Hyde park and Earl’s Court. Each time there was whispers that Gilmore was special guest. Love brain damage

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    You said it all brother... I was best friends with Paul fogerty, his dad was CCR credence clear water revival...

Your taste in music... perfect...
                    Yeah and McCartney is my god father lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by deformed tit View Post
                      Yeah and McCartney is my god father lmfao
                      I don’t understand your need to be an alt..

You humiliate yourself...

Comment

Working...
                      X