Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you can pick one song or album to play on your deathbed what would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    That's a damn good song.

Comment

Comment

Mozart Serenade fro Gran Partida

Comment

Comment

Depends how I reckon I'm gonna go but these two gotta be near the top of every list...

Comment

AC/DC-Highway to Hell

Comment

Weirdly, I have actually thought of this, and I want it to make people cry

I know folk would be upset, family, friends that I've known since school etc

The thought of this song coming on and everyone crying makes me laugh (take from that what you will)....

Edit: Now I have rethought it...... by the time they are walking out the crematorium in Aberdeen, this bit will come on, while they have to go past my family and pay respects......

I buried a dear friend January 6th this year...... a friend I met at 9 years-old, who taught me guitar, and who protected me growing up (he was a beast)...... when I was walking out the crematorium 'a tout le monde' by Megadeth came on the speakers. I had composed myself and held back tears the whole service, and then I broke down crying in the queue before I got to his parents and sister to pay my respects, and totally embarrassed myself...... he taught me that song on guitar and we used to listen to it at his house growing up, he actually got me into metal as well.

Last edited by Vinnykin; 10-24-2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Do For Love - Bobby Caldwell

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                    Depends how I reckon I'm gonna go but these two gotta be near the top of every list...

That will get people crying no doubt...... love it.

If you seen my previous post, after your comment, I have a morbid thought of making people cry at my funeral.

Your songs will do that.

Comment

Band - Senser
                      Album - Stacked up
                      Song - Eject

Comment

Working...
                      X