Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bombshell Memo on FISA Surveillance Shows Abuse of Power 'Far Worse Than Watergate'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one man who has been consistent since he's been in congress no matter who controls congress or the presidency

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Says the child who put me on ignore for asking him questions he tried to duck.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Says the child who put me on ignore for asking him questions he tried to duck.
        Apparently he's 10 years old and thinks he's on the school playground :chuckle9:

Comment

Smh fox news and republican discrediting fbi... might be another trump staff about to get indicted

Comment

But let me just say this. It's funny how all these conservatives were champions of FISA when it was being abused against Muslims.
            Nothing like a good non sequitur.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Smh fox news and republican discrediting fbi... might be another trump staff about to get indicted
              You're not keeping up at all here.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                Apparently he's 10 years old and thinks he's on the school playground :chuckle9:
                Mimicking, name-calling, and sticking his fingers in his ears while yelling "I can't hear you".

That's about right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Mimicking, name-calling, and sticking his fingers in his ears while yelling "I can't hear you".

That's about right.
                  Only prepubescent juveniles worry about "snitchin'". I have no problems using the "Report" button :cool9:

Comment

He makes a good point. These alleged violations were known before the FISA vote last week. Why wait until after the vote to start talking about it?

Comment

But let me just say this. It's funny how all these conservatives were champions of FISA when it was being abused against Muslims. But it's got used against a white supremacist and now they're up in arms. This country will do whatever it takes to preserve the white supremacy power structure. In 1999 the family of Dr. MLK won a judgment saying the govt was responsible for the death of MLK. No investigations. Black people have been telling ya'll for decades that the FBI is corrupt. No investigations. Instead we were told we were un-American and needed to go back to Africa. This country will do whatever it takes to protect white supremacy, even if that includes tearing down the agencies and structures they once held near and dear to the heart.
                      Fight the Power!

Last edited by JimRaynor; 01-19-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X