Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilder can pass VADA testing after taking one of the most easily detected drugs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I love CBD, my quality of life has improved so much. Only downfall is it gives me focus, so I’ll take a THC strain so I can sleep.
    I feel that cbd is unofficially the greatest anti carcinogen there is not that big pharma wants everyone to know that.

And that's the main thing aslong as you can still get enough rest/recuperation a high cbd dose should be fine I'm sure you'll know just as much if not more then myself anyway. Wish you the best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I actually kind of suspect Wilder myself and Joshua too but what's funny is TS is probably completely convinced Wilder is roided to the gills but there's no chance in hell Joshua could possibly be on anything. He's not known for his objectivity in the slightest or intelligent discussion.
      Yet Joshua looks like a pro bodybuilder and Wilder looks like a bigger Tommy Hearns

But clearly Wilder is the juiced one lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Proof or GTFO........ I'm not going to take your word for it and don't be posting some stupid pro cannabis site. Proper medical study or doctor.
        Nobody gives a **** about steroidz if u don't care about east euros taking real steroids why u complaining now

Comment

Proof or GTFO........ I'm not going to take your word for it and don't be posting some stupid pro cannabis site. Proper medical study or doctor.
          Nobody gives a **** about weed if u don't care about east euros taking real steroids why u complaining now

Comment

Yup. I got busted in NYC over the summer because my friend was smoking a tiny joint by the subway outside Yankee Stadium and I stood by him. ***** cost me an expensive ass attorney too to avoid lasting criminal charges.
            Sorry to hear that. One of my friends came here from the UK to go to university. She went to jail for 10 days, lost her license for 6 months, had to drop out of school that year. Her family stopped sending her money for school and it seriously fuked up her life just because some dickhead she was dating dropped a roach in the ashtray.

I nearly got in serious shyt once because someone I gave a ride to stuffed a coke bag under the driver seat when we got pulled over. Luckily, I was able to talk my way out of it.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            i see the op also said weed stays in your system for months lol.. if that was true america would have a much higher unemployment rate
            Seriously. I used to be involved in the shyt back in the day and I'd tell my customers to drink a shytload of water 3 days before their test. They always came out clean. "Months"... lol

Comment

I actually kind of suspect Wilder myself and Joshua too but what's funny is TS is probably completely convinced Wilder is roided to the gills but there's no chance in hell Joshua could possibly be on anything. He's not known for his objectivity in the slightest or intelligent discussion.
              Always trying to deflect. Can you ever stay on topic? Why you got to bring you butthurt crybaby hypocrite arse into every thread?

Comment

Always trying to deflect. Can you ever stay on topic? Why you got to bring you butthurt crybaby hypocrite arse into every thread?
                I'll stop if you stop making ******ed agenda driven pointless crybaby threads multiple times of every day of every week.

Comment

I'll stop if you stop making ******ed agenda driven pointless crybaby threads multiple times of every day of every week.
                  Your problem is i made you cry in other threads. Not the thread.

Comment

References to medical studys - no longer then a month, but theres variables on user and method of consumption

http://www.metro.co.uk/2017/09/08/ho...drugs-6907418/

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Sorry to hear that. One of my friends came here from the UK to go to university. She went to jail for 10 days, lost her license for 6 months, had to drop out of school that year. Her family stopped sending her money for school and it seriously fuked up her life just because some dickhead she was dating dropped a roach in the ashtray.
                      That's a horror story. What state is that in? The cops that busted me you could tell were miserable ****s and low on their quotas. Spent 3-4 hours in a cell on vacation and my options were come back to court in 2 months or off to Rikers for the night and we'll have a public defendant for you tomorrow. So I paid a lawyer and he handled it all including the DAT. He said Bronx is the strictest for that stuff and that the only reason weed will never be legal as a recreational drug there is because of all the politics up in Albany and the way people outside the city vote. Here in LA I've seen the cops see people do it and sometimes tell them to put it out or just turn a blind eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X