Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Jmm rematch floyd after beating Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He said it himself, Floyd was unbeatable. Nacho said you needed a baseball bat to beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      would have been his most lucrative fight to date. And could've got his revenge for being beat down like a bytch by floyd. So why didn't the rematch happen? Was he scared? Was it because he would've been drug tested?
      --NEWSFLASH--

When you get shít on in the sport of Boxing, it's hard to get a rematch because nobody wants to se it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        He said it himself, Floyd was unbeatable. Nacho said you needed a baseball bat to beat him.
        actually this is what he said --

"Look, do you know how Mayweather can be beaten? Only by knockout and how can you knock out an opponent that does not want to fight, doesn't throw punches, and hits you with the jab and you may have won the round but give it to him," Marquez told Boxing Scene.

"If the fight is proposed and the conditions are acceptable, then of course [I would do it]. But we all know how things are done when fighting Mayweather in Las Vegas. In that city the officials protect him, let him do everything. Fighting him is a burden," Marquez said.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          actually this is what he said --

"Look, do you know how Mayweather can be beaten? Only by knockout and how can you knock out an opponent that does not want to fight, doesn't throw punches, and hits you with the jab and you may have won the round but give it to him," Marquez told Boxing Scene.

"If the fight is proposed and the conditions are acceptable, then of course [I would do it]. But we all know how things are done when fighting Mayweather in Las Vegas. In that city the officials protect him, let him do everything. Fighting him is a burden," Marquez said.
          “Mayweather has the defense. He has the difficult defense,” Marquez said via Fyghthype. “He uses his counter punching very well. He uses his distance. He’s a great fighter. It’s a difficult fight for Manny. He [Mayweather] has a difficult style. Mayweather has great defense. Mayweather has the perfect style to win this fight. If Manny wins, it’s better for me. My heart is for Pacquiao,” Marquez said.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Excellent post. And much respect from Another Trav from Queenz.
            lol, no doubt. Queens get the money. I'm just amazed that folks try to discredit the greatness.

Comment

Working...
            X