Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO | New Clips of McGregor Beating Malignaggi in Sparring Just Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Malignaggi couldn't neutralize Conor's left hand. It also looks like that's all Mayweather has to take away from Conor. Which is nothing and a walk in the park

Comment

What's sad is that these clips are enough to convience people that Conor beats May. Just check Sherdog or Facebook, YouTube etc. Plenty of people think Conor beats Floyd because he 'whooped' a world champ in sparring. Or becaue he's the hardest puncher Floyd ever fought (lol) and all it takes is one shot from Conor (lmao). Roll on Sunday, the sooner this farce is over the better.

Comment

LOL wuts the point of another 16 seconds of sparring (& part of that includes what we've seen)? I assume they must be trying to sell a couple more PPV's or get those last tickets sold. Seems to me that these second long clips get peoples bs alarm going off at this point doe, but maybe I'm overestimating the intelligence of the average person. They should release a whole round at least at this point, if there's a full round they feel cool showing lol, if they are trying to sell Conor's chance to win. Not like Floyd is likely to even watch the video at this point or it'd show him THAT much.

But whatever I'm still curious what that whole sparring episode looks like whatever happens in the real fight so they "got me" in being interested in a f#cking sparring session with all this drama & bs.

Comment

Here it is Folks.

Straight from the horses mouth. Pauline reflects how his ass got whooped and needs to work out lmao

Starts @ 21:15

Interviewer to Paulie: The one that caught my eye is McGregor Malagnaggi 7-1. What are the chances?

Interviewer to Paulie: You were in the Gym this morning. Pretty early?

Paulie; Yeah, yeah, I've been working out. You know, I think I've learned my lesson to keep in shape. (after being beaten by a novice lmao)

Comment

I understand why MacGruber and his crew are releasing these to ramp up more sales and appear not to be ducking Paulie calling for the whole thing being released but what I can't grasp is why anyone would actually seize on this material and actually believe he has a shot, the only intriguing thing about this entire fight is can PBF actually stop MacGruber, im inclined to believe this fight will be stopped by the referee, Conor's corner or a stool retirement the latter I don't see, I expect the referee to be in on this to save face for MacGruber as we're told he still has a UFC contract to honour right ? He can't go capitulating against a boxer who ain't had a stoppage in an eon. Expect the Paulie fight to happen after his UFC contract is up, Paulie schools his ass, whether in shape or not and likely stops him too, that would be seriously damaging for his UFC reputation with his peculiar fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Here it is Folks.

Straight from the horses mouth. Pauline reflects how his ass got whooped and needs to work out lmao

Interviewer to Paulie: The one that caught my eye is McGregor Malagnaggi 7-1. What are the chances?

Paulie; Yeah, yeah, I've been working out. You know, I think I've learned my lesson to keep in shape. (after being beaten by a novice lmao)

Beaten at what by a novice ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                Beaten at what by a novice ?
                Didn't you hear what he said. He has learned his lesson. That he needed to workout since he got humiliated by a non professional boxer with zero fights, hence, novice.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  not if that person is really getting the work in sparring. how do you make highlight clips of that??? because i thought it was paulie who was giving it to conor???
                  Lol it showed a bunch of edited footage nothing continuous for 15 seconds which we had already seen the push down. Paulir had admitted before any footage he got caught the last 2 rounds . they couldn't even put anything continuous they had to edit pieces to make Conor look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    What's sad is that these clips are enough to convience people that Conor beats May. Just check Sherdog or Facebook, YouTube etc. Plenty of people think Conor beats Floyd because he 'whooped' a world champ in sparring. Or becaue he's the hardest puncher Floyd ever fought (lol) and all it takes is one shot from Conor (lmao). Roll on Sunday, the sooner this farce is over the better.
                    Dude you sig has me literally
                    Can't green you mate, I'll send you a chilled one..

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      Lol it showed a bunch of edited footage nothing continuous for 15 seconds which we had already seen the push down. Paulir had admitted before any footage he got caught the last 2 rounds . they couldn't even put anything continuous they had to edit pieces to make Conor look good.
                      lol

No need for edited footage.

Here's a confession from a beaten man lmao

He has learned his lesson.

Paulie: Yeah, yeah, I've been working out. You know, I think I've learned my lesson to keep in shape. (after being beaten by a novice lmao)

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-25-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X