No announcement yet.

Rigo says after talks with Lomachenko fight will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    your point is that becaue these two are skilled fighters, they should fight each others, so how is that any different to the hypothetical I picked?

As I said, Rigo is not deserving of fightin anyone of note at 126 or 130 until he proves himself in those divisions. I can understand if Rigo had been active, fighting world level opponents and unified titles but as for now, Rigo is nothing more than a belt holder with 0 notable wins in years and years.

If you want to see the fight thats fine but Loma has bigger fish to fry imo.
    Lol at thinking Rigo needs to "prove himself" first to all these cowards that avoid and run from him.... It's all these so called "champions" that need to prove themselves against Rigo!

Loma does NOT have bigger fish to fry unless he eventually makes his way up to 140. Even a fight at 135 vs Mikey Garcia is not as interesting or as important as a fight vs Rigo... Rigo is a legacy making fight, plain and simple...

The question is how much longer will Loma stay at 130 to keep the possibility of this fight alive. And if Loma really cared about his reputation he'd at least come down a couple of pounds...

Even with a massive advantage, Arum is still hesitant to put Loma in ring with Rigo....

Comment

Working...
    X