X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Banned Me (SunSpace) For Defending Myself For The First Time

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...96&postcount=6

"**** you, m*ther****ers. You got me banned, when you ALL ****ing know she isn't an alt, from our ****ing hands right here.

I sure as hell KNOW I wasn't banned for what I did to Glovekin, because all of YOU have done that **** relentlessly to me daily since I started posting here, and no one ever did ****!

But now that I ****ing defend myself for once in my life against you idiots, Mega wants to take advantage of it to get rid of me, because he fears my ****ing intelligence. He's punishing for my debates, not for anything I've done.

I cursed him out in a PM, too.

I told him: Where the **** were you when Blanco and the rest of them were encouraging me to commit suicide over my problems?

Where the **** was he, every single day, that I had to ignore constant abuse and harrassment?

Right ****ing there, staring at laughing.

But, now that I fought back for the first time? Mega to the rescue! I know why you're doing this, you cowardly ****. You're not on my level intellectually, and it pisses you the **** off, beta b*tch.

I don't care if this results in a double account ban, because I'm not even sure I want to return to this place.

You ****ers are a bunch of hypocrites who do nothing when it's constant abuse against someone who isn't a racist and does nothing wrong and all of a sudden turn around and take action when that person finally starts to defend themselves against you sick racist ****s.

I may just let you keep your disgusting forum, this time.

I'll think about it; why be around a bunch of betas like you that want to harass people but cry when it doesn't go your way.

You all took a ****ing L, to me, beta b*tches."

I proved too ****in' much for you, at your own ****ing game.
    Last edited by thewhitegirl; 12-24-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thewhitegirl View Post

"**** you, m*ther****ers. You got me banned, when you ALL ****ing know she isn't an alt, from our ****ing hands right here.

I sure as hell KNOW I wasn't banned for what I did to Glovekin, because all of YOU have done that **** relentlessly to me daily since I started posting here, and no one ever did ****!

But now that I ****ing defend myself for once in my life against you idiots, Mega wants to take advantage of it to get rid of me, because he fears my ****ing intelligence. He's punishing for my debates, not for anything I've done.

I told him: Where the **** were you when Blanco and the rest of them were encouraging me to commit suicide over my problems?

Where the **** was he, every single day, that I had to ignore constant abuse and harrassment?

But, now that I fought back for the first time? Mega to the rescue! I know why you're doing this, you cowardly ****. You're not on my level intellectually, and it pisses you the **** off, beta b*tch.

I don't care if this results in a double account ban, because I'm not even sure I want to return to this place.

You ****ers are a bunch of hypocrites who do nothing when it's constant abuse against someone who isn't a racist and does nothing wrong and all of a sudden turn around and take action when that person finally starts to defend themselves against you sick racist ****s.

I'll think about it; why be around a bunch of betas like you that want to harass people but cry when it doesn't go your way.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by thewhitegirl View Post

What was the reason stated for banning you? When will the ban end?

Comment

Time to ban you too, or I should say this account.

Comment

"I just want you to understand that I go through stuff much worse than that on a daily basis. Constantly, non-****ing-stop.

They flood my threads, insult me, harass me, make fake threads pretending a certain video is me, they attempt to persuade me to kill myself.

Pretty much anything you can think of.

They've even recently dedicated themselves to harassing/abusing my girlfriend and demanding nude photos from her.

Where was Mega? Where was BostonGuy?

Laughing at it, that's where.

But now that SunSpace punched them back in the face for the first time instead of just ignoring it, they all come running to the rescue, like the bunch of sissy beta b*tches they are.

The truth is that they're punishing me for kicking all their asses in debates. That's what this is really about.

It's not about anything I did, because ALL of them have done that to me constantly without anyone making a peep.

They're afraid of me and took advantage of it, hoping it makes me leave for good, because they're embarrassed that I outsmart them all in debates constantly. They can't just spread their racist BS without resistance when I'm around, and that's the real reason.

They're cowardly ****s. Beta B*tch ****s."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X