No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor Vs Jon Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor Vs Jon Jones

Conor McGregor says Jon Jones is not the top pound-for-pound fighter???

isn't Jon Jones like 50 pounds bigger??

Comment

jon jones is a d!ck but its fairly obvious that he is the best mma guy in the world p4p. if you were to remove him from the list due to inactivity and being suspended, mcgregor still wouldnt be in the running. he got submitted two fights ago, how can you have him ahead of guys like cruz and johnson? there is a difference between being the biggest star and the best fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        jon jones is a d!ck but its fairly obvious that he is the best mma guy in the world p4p
        I'm a Jones fan, but idk about this. He didn't look all that great in his last fight + I'd suggest Demetrius Johnson or even Dominick Cruz have looked like better P4P type guys than Jones currently & in recent fights.

Jones still has the most potential & is maybe the most fun guy to watch, but I feel we've reached a point where he's being considered better then he's had to prove he is still.

Comment

Jones has been inactive due to all that drama and fought only once in the last two years.

So Conor is right about Jones not being #1 p4p at the moment. That being said, Conor isn't either.

Comment

He's right. Jones is inactive and won't be back until July, so he shouldn't belong on any P4P list at the moment.

Conor is my clear #1 P4P fighter. Even more so than Dominick Cruz and Demetrious Johnson. In the past 12 months, he's won fights in three different weight divisions, made easy work of two world champions (the Aldo KO being especially impressive, since it was Jose's first loss in a decade and in 13 seconds no less), and after getting choked out hopped right back in and avenged that loss. He also beat a better version of Nate Diaz in the rematch than the one that beat him in the first fight, since Diaz had a full camp the second time around whereas he barely had any camp in the first match.

Let me state it emphatically - Conor made history in like three or four different ways these past 12 months:

1. The Aldo KO was the fastest finish in UFC championship history.
            2. He won fights in three weight classes. Name another person that has done that period, let alone in one year?
            3. He became only the third person in history to win belts in two weight classes...
            4. ...and the very first to hold belts from two divisions simultaneously.

And he did it all in barely over half an hour.

Now let's hear the arguments for Cruz and Mighty Mouse.

Comment

Jones too big c'mon

Comment

Working...
              X