Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bombshell Memo on FISA Surveillance Shows Abuse of Power 'Far Worse Than Watergate'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Yet for over a year you proclaimed fbi director comey as speaking the gospel..

This is why nobody takes you seriously on here., you flip m flop all over the place to fit whatever agenda..

“Fbi got trump”

6 months later

“Been knowing for years fbi corrupt”

LMFAO!!!

Dude, that's a superfan for ya.

Comment

This is looking like it might be pretty bad....

There is currently a four-page memo circulating in Congress which reportedly details abuse and misuse of government authority under FISA, the Foreign Intelligence Service Act. On Thursday, the House Intelligence Committee voted in favor of a motion to circulate the memo to every member of the House. The vote went along party lines, with all Democrats voting no on the motion.

Republican Congressman Mark Meadows spoke on the House floor just an hour before Hannity's show went on air, calling for the memo to be released to the public.

"I am shocked to read exactly what has taken place," Meadows said. "I would think that it would never happen in a country that loves freedom and democracy. It is time that we become transparent in all of this and I am calling on our leadership to make this available so that all Americans can judge for themselves."

"It's troubling. It is shocking ... Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much," Meadows said.

Florida GOP Congressman Matt Gaetz echoed Meadows's sentiments, positing aloud that members of the DOJ would lose their jobs over the memo's details.

"I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice," he said.

Source, full article:
      https://www.yahoo.com/news/fisa-surv...153030927.html

Telling that every Democrat voted NO on releasing it, and that's just on releasing it to Congress. I have a feeling they do not want the American people seeing this.

Comment

Yet for over a year you proclaimed fbi director comey as speaking the gospel..

This is why nobody takes you seriously on here., you flip m flop all over the place to fit whatever agenda..

“Fbi got trump”

6 months later

“Been knowing for years fbi corrupt”

What has Comey lied about? Trump is a pathological liar and I'd take anyone's word over his.

You wanna come up with a list of Comey's lies and I'll come up with a list of Trump's lies and let's see which list is longer

Comment

This could be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            What has Comey lied about? Trump is a pathological liar and I'd take anyone's word over his.

You wanna come up with a list of Comey's lies and I'll come up with a list of Trump's lies and let's see which list is longer
            This isn’t about trump or Comey, this is about you flip flopping on fbi whenever it fits your agenda

“Been saying for decades fbi crooked”

“Comey don’t lie”

Comey did lie,,, he presumed guilty before he finished investigation, even though he clearly states to congress he looked at every angle, internal memos show that was a lie. He blatantly lied and allowed hillary’s Lawyers to edit his own speech, allowed them to change “gross negligence” which can be a crime to “extremely careless” which is not a crime.

Regardless this has nothing to do with trump or comey’s Lies, it has to do with you being a flip-flop

Comment

This isn’t about trump or Comey, this is about you flip flopping on fbi whenever it fits your agenda

“Been saying for decades fbi crooked”

“Comey don’t lie”

Comey did lie,,, he presumed guilty before he finished investigation, even though he clearly states to congress he looked at every angle, internal memos show that was a lie. He blatantly lied and allowed hillary’s Lawyers to edit his own speech, allowed them to change “gross negligence” which can be a crime to “extremely careless” which is not a crime.

Regardless this has nothing to do with trump or comey’s Lies, it has to do with you being a flip-flop
              So what you're saying is you dont wanna compare Comey lies to Trump's lies? My list is ready to go. Is yours ready?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Plenty of Democrats voted 'Yes' on this, as the bill had 65 Senate votes for despite some Republicans voting 'No' on it.

You party superfans are the epitome of ignorance.

Source:
                https://www.senate.gov/legislative/L...n=2&vote=00012

Now that you know the facts and that it was passed by a bi-partisan vote, would you like to try again?
                I was strolling through the thread thinking the same thing in regards to the bipartisan effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  So what you're saying is you dont wanna compare Comey lies to Trump's lies? My list is ready to go. Is yours ready?
                  Lmfao!!

Still ignoring the big picture issue and instead focusing on playing Gotcha!

A true superfan indeed!

Comment

So while Republicans on the intelligence committee were holding this top secret memo hostage they allowed the FISA vote to go forward and never alerted other members about this top secret memo? If the memo is what they say it is why didn't those Republicans alert other members so they could put protections for our Democracy into the new bill? Instead they kept this a secret until a worse bill was passed.

Comment

Why did the Republicans on the intelligence committee hold this memo a secret from everybody else while they voted on FISA? Something ain't adding up. They're calling this memo a threat to our democracy because of FISA violations yet they kept it a secret while everyone was voting on a more intrusive FISA bill. Other members of the House weren't allowed to see this memo until Thursday. hmmm....

Comment

Working...
                      X