Clear All

• beer and wank, neck n neck
    b deez def ROTY

Comment

• Southpaw Hitman voted for everyone

What a nice lad

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        why would there be a need to colorize an internet ''award'' ?!?!?

some folks are so grimy and greasy with rage, its rather sad
        The better question is why can't they have one?
        I thought you were all for free expression.

Comment

• I voted for 1bad65 and Sugar Adam Ali.

I don't care for them much as posters, i only voted for them because of the trauma they took from having a BBC resting on their foreheads the entire year by posters like The Big Dunn and Motorcity Cobra. It must be traumatizing to have a BBC resting on your forehead for such long periods of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            The better question is why can't they have one?
            I thought you were all for free expression.
            Because it's racist...why create apartheid? Besides...in many if not most case how do you distinguish between who's black and isn't on a internet forum? You could end up with someone like Tyrone Biggums winning. A poster is just a poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Because it's racist...why create apartheid? Besides...in many if not most case how do you distinguish between who's black and isn't on a internet forum? You could end up with someone like Tyrone Biggums winning. A poster is just a poster.
              The thread is racial not racist.
              If that's case let it be. A thread of that nature is inoffensive. Who would a thread like that offend? If a poster who acts Black wins, so be it. Open the thread and let it flourish.

Comment

The thread is racial not racist.
                If that's case let it be. A thread of that nature is inoffensive. Who would a thread like that offend? If a poster who acts Black wins, so be it. Open the thread and let it flourish.
                If somebody had made a "White Poster of the Year" thread you would have been the first one demanding it be closed for racism.

Comment

If somebody had made a "White Poster of the Year" thread you would have been the first one demanding it be closed for racism.
                  No I wouldn't. Tell someone to start one then even though they don't need to start one because the Lounge Poster of the year is all white but no I wouldn't object to it.

Comment

No I wouldn't. Tell someone to start one then even though they don't need to start one because the Lounge Poster of the year is all white but no I wouldn't object to it.
                    Poor you...how do you manage to make it through the day? You should enroll in this study...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24825017
                    Last edited by jaded; 12-24-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Poor you...how do you manage to make through the day?
                      Staying woke and being careful of the sources I get info from. I am surprise you make it through the day okay because I heard you broke your foot trying to kill a moth in your bathroom. Now that takes incredulous ability to do.
                      Last edited by jaded; 12-24-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X