Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEMBLEY and AT&T Stadium #’s Don’t MEaN SHįT!!! BOMB SQUAD VeGAS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    You said you weren’t “impressed.” What boxing event did you go to in Vegas? Denzel Washington or Jack Nicholson don’t care to be “impressed” with Vegas, they are there to watch a fight as others paying high prices to be there
    It was just after canelo and ggg. I didn't go to any boxing event, I meant I wasn't impressed with the city. not enough to go all the way back.

It was pretty small and hot. But I did go to a crazy hypnotist show that had me bursting.

Comment

Drum and Bass is UK culture. Andy C and Grooverider in Istanbul once upon a time. Such loud good music doesn’t exist anymore. Ever been in Taksim?
      Nah, only ever been to the south of Turkey, cousin lives in Istanbul.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        He's said he's Turkish plenty of times on here.

Turkey has some of the most beautiful women I've seen. He should hook up with one. Maybe getting laid will stop his growing identity crisis.
        Talking about Heavyweights has what to do with an identity crisis. If I was insecure about identity - like a Brit - I’d be raving about Chisora’s last loss... who’s Turkish by origin, but Technically German.

As you see, I’m not a bîtch like most of you. I enjoy watching what’s offered from the sport

Comment

Talking about Heavyweights has what to do with an identity crisis. If I was insecure about identity - like a Brit - I’d be raving about Chisora’s last loss... who’s Turkish by origin, but Technically German.

As you see, I’m not a bîtch like most of you. I enjoy watching what’s offered from the sport
          I'm not British.

Comment

Wilder and Joshua will do great in Vegas. Hearn can’t match Vegas revenue even if he raised double which is risking the wallets of Uk die hards. Vegas is guaranteed customer spending at high prices
            The other advantage is that we wouldn't have to wait until next summer.

Comment

Working...
            X