Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Who won the fight? "The Miracle Man" vs "GGG"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched it and had jacobs winning 114-113. Some rounds were very close and toughg to score though need to watch again to make sure.

Round 7 and 12 are still really hard to score for me cant tell who won those and they probably decided the fight the way i scored it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Thoughts on who won the fight and vote.
      Jacobs Flurrys were so overrated, people just wanted the underdog. I saw Jacobs connect with like 4 clean punches the entire fight.

I thought Gennady won by 3-4 rounds

Comment

• The very fact that it's 50-50 even with giftlovekin alts should tell you all you need to know

Comment

• had it 114-113 golovkin with jacobs winning rounds 2, 6, 7, 8 ,10, 11

Comment

• There are people moping around saying Jacobs won, but...I haven't heard a single logical argument to back up this view.

Comment

• Jacobs fought a good fight.
              But,
              He was dropped
              Outlanded
              GGG cut off the ring repeatedly, controlled the fight
              Danny was the challenger, as a challenger you have to beat the champ not run away from him.
              He tried to steal a decision, If he was the champ I would consider giving him the W, but not as the challenger.
              I think people are eager the demythologize GGG. In 6 months this poll will be 75% pro GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Just rewatched it and had jacobs winning 114-113. Some rounds were very close and toughg to score though need to watch again to make sure.

Round 7 and 12 are still really hard to score for me cant tell who won those and they probably decided the fight the way i scored it.
                I didn't have to rewatch the fight because I was completely glued and was rooting for Jacobs to win, therefore I was focused on every second of every round. Like those Boxnation commentators, I was waiting for huge Golovkin rounds. It happened only in the 4th round, plus a few others, where the camera was out of place to see exactly what happened. Even then I didn't see it as a defining moment as confirmed by the replay during the break. That KD probably confused the people in the audience because they didn't get to see replays. Most rounds were close, but Jacobs won that fight.

Comment

• It was a close and competitive fight. Based on Golovkin's aggression, the knockdown and cleaner punches I had him winning. Will need to watch the fight again, Jacobs did great but felt that Golovkin was more in control.

Comment

Working...
                  X