Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who do you think won?
White guy 31 67.39%
Black guy 15 32.61%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2016, 02:52 AM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3302 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,000,000,100,000,202,752.00
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

shirtless!
juggernaut666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:52 AM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2993 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,002,000,039,943,152.00
Have an apple chief! - BostonGuy shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed 
No Message - mathed Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry 
Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules 
pretend it's Trump - Santa_ Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 

Hurry up and post the video
krazyn8tive is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:53 AM #93
Banned

Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Tago Nang Tago has disabled reputation
Total Points: 10,500,212,326.11
No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tago Nang Tago Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Tago Nang Tago Head and Neck Cancer - Tago Nang Tago 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syf View Post
Shirtless is my vote. I mean dude with the shirt is missing a SHOE
That tells me his shoes are not securely fastened and that will be in the back of his mind for the whole clash. Plus shirtless appears to have the superior physicality.

Nevermind... I vote the guy with the shirt. I like his laser focus.
you know what, you may be onto something. at first i thought homeboy took off his shirt but if you look closely it was ripped off him,which could be a possible indicator that the shoeless homeboy was able to use his superior wrestling ability to wrestle him to the ground and rip off his shirt. shirtless dude clearly wants a boxing fight,but the fact that shoeless guy was able to get in close enough to rip his shirt means homeboy aint got the skills to keep him back with his punches. i'm changing my vote to shoeless dude. but i don't like how low his left hand is though. he aint no roy jones
Tago Nang Tago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:59 AM #94
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1410 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,929,945,978,384,941,824.00
Total Points: 1,932,745,256,271,991,808.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhs661 View Post
I got the home in the white shirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ea22 View Post
The taller, leaner dude on the right wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
picking the shirtless homie in pic #3

removing your t shirt during confrontation is a sign that you've been involved in these types of altercatiosn before and that u are totally comfortable in said situations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QballLobo View Post
I got the dude on the right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrel View Post
Lil dude was on point with his JJ.

Photo 3, I got the black dude in white with one shoe, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by considerthis View Post
The guy who at least looks like he knows wht a fighting stance is...and doesn't have 1 dam shoe on.
Quote:
u done messed up homie.

i learned back in the day when the essay's used to scrap wit the blacks the homie who took there shirt off first won 99% of the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
Shirtless dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
Guy on left. I like out of shape, awkward underdogs I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syf View Post
Shirtless is my vote. I mean dude with the shirt is missing a SHOE
That tells me his shoes are not securely fastened and that will be in the back of his mind for the whole clash. Plus shirtless appears to have the superior physicality.

Nevermind... I vote the guy with the shirt. I like his laser focus.
6 votes for shirtless guy

4 votes for shoeless Joe Jackson

Very interesting. Last call to vote! Get your votes in now for photo # 3!

Photo # 3

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

mini_meister, dc_mos, HeroBando, Rath, wooz, URAGONAKO, bronx7, ippo, Woodmanblue, kidbazooka, dirty fingers, zedd, TheCell8, El Gitano, Mitchell Kane, crazed_z06, THEFRESHBRAWLER, STORMVSXIII, travestyny, boxing_great, Vicious., Motorcity Cobra, ea22, Gentblue, Gorilla7107, Jcak, Steve plunger, rr00676, Kaspa9t9, B-Bomber, RussTBE, DionysusX, Xi_, b d w, Progrssive_Jedi, SilverMiles, Triple Genius, TheSourScience, TheUnbiased, Joe Beamish, kennylimon, ergheiz, RA-Box, fourtheboys96, J Dubber, bcinlp, robbyheartbaby, b morph, Sun_Tzu, bm Vagabond, VJ218, MPX309, R_Walken, BoxingIsGreat, SniXSniPe, Adonis Creed, dynamite13, hhs661, jamsta, Golden Boi 360, petegrif, sabonis11, jorgepichardojr, aAgger, OnePunch, Johnwoo8686, Redd Foxx, Mayweatherducks, gauze, Da Hammer, Andr3w, Spoon23, jypehob, warp1432, bsurs, greglory, b00g13man, SPANKY LA, LA_2_Vegas, considerthis, cotto#1p4p, lefhooker, jwall16, aldo5408, SUPREME., Rox,
Jem Mace, goofy_, KING MEAT, Johnyrovkero, Jiub, Ace R., madsweeney, Mortalis1122, pinkivory, _Maxi, CatchweightKing, @Squ□redCircle34, AgainstTheRopes, World_Marshall, leeayon, boxinggod101, FrankieBruno, CaneloMaidana, satiev1, LaidOut, speed2kill, Chuckguy, sicko, jew85em, Scipio2009, ИATAS, T18Z, bcalvert, zerosixthree, 12TRIBEsRiSe, gabrielmolilulu, Kel1981, Ganondorf, daggum, Rudiamonds, bleach, Carpe Diem, BoxingScientist, Willie_pep1, Slowhand, Dosumpthin
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:02 AM #95
Banned

Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Tago Nang Tago has disabled reputation
Total Points: 10,500,212,326.11
No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tago Nang Tago Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Tago Nang Tago Head and Neck Cancer - Tago Nang Tago 

i've officially changed my vote to single shoe homeboy in pic #3
Tago Nang Tago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:11 AM #96
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1410 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,929,945,978,384,941,824.00
Total Points: 1,932,745,256,271,991,808.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
i've officially changed my vote to single shoe homeboy in pic #3
Okay...

Then that makes it 5 votes for shoeless sock guy

And 5 votes also for shirtless dude

Dead even. Vote now by posting your pick in this thread. Last chance.
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:26 AM #97
The Devil's Double

Quoted: 1176 Post(s)
Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,495,853,883,071.86
Total Points: 59,161,408,681,014.60
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ Youn can pretend it's Floyd and you're Bieber - Freedom. You can pretend it's Floyd and put it in your mouth - Freedom. 
You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can pretend the apple is the head of Floyd's penis - Freedom. For your childish worship of Floyd - Freedom. Hands down the most devoted Floyd slurper on here. Use this to help you get off to your one true love,  Floyd Mayweather. - Hype Job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
6 votes for shirtless guy

4 votes for shoeless Joe Jackson

Very interesting. Last call to vote! Get your votes in now for photo # 3!

Photo # 3

mini_meister, dc_mos, HeroBando, Rath, wooz, URAGONAKO, bronx7, ippo, Woodmanblue, kidbazooka, dirty fingers, zedd, TheCell8, El Gitano, Mitchell Kane, crazed_z06, THEFRESHBRAWLER, STORMVSXIII, travestyny, boxing_great, Vicious., Motorcity Cobra, ea22, Gentblue, Gorilla7107, Jcak, Steve plunger, rr00676, Kaspa9t9, B-Bomber, RussTBE, DionysusX, Xi_, b d w, Progrssive_Jedi, SilverMiles, Triple Genius, TheSourScience, TheUnbiased, Joe Beamish, kennylimon, ergheiz, RA-Box, fourtheboys96, J Dubber, bcinlp, robbyheartbaby, b morph, Sun_Tzu, bm Vagabond, VJ218, MPX309, R_Walken, BoxingIsGreat, SniXSniPe, Adonis Creed, dynamite13, hhs661, jamsta, Golden Boi 360, petegrif, sabonis11, jorgepichardojr, aAgger, OnePunch, Johnwoo8686, Redd Foxx, Mayweatherducks, gauze, Da Hammer, Andr3w, Spoon23, jypehob, warp1432, bsurs, greglory, b00g13man, SPANKY LA, LA_2_Vegas, considerthis, cotto#1p4p, lefhooker, jwall16, aldo5408, SUPREME., Rox,
Jem Mace, goofy_, KING MEAT, Johnyrovkero, Jiub, Ace R., madsweeney, Mortalis1122, pinkivory, _Maxi, CatchweightKing, @Squ□redCircle34, AgainstTheRopes, World_Marshall, leeayon, boxinggod101, FrankieBruno, CaneloMaidana, satiev1, LaidOut, speed2kill, Chuckguy, sicko, jew85em, Scipio2009, ИATAS, T18Z, bcalvert, zerosixthree, 12TRIBEsRiSe, gabrielmolilulu, Kel1981, Ganondorf, daggum, Rudiamonds, bleach, Carpe Diem, BoxingScientist, Willie_pep1, Slowhand, Dosumpthin
Can you stop mentioning me in these pointless threads? Thanks
Johnwoo8686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:39 AM #98
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
Ruthless One has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless One has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless One has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless One has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless One has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless One has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless One has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless One has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless One has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless One has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless One has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 657,537,491,723,497,728.00
Total Points: 657,537,491,723,599,104.00
No Message - Bughuul. will green you as soon as I'm allowed to - -jose- Well said - -jose- No Message - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. 
happy trump day - //// Thanks...and have one on me. Cheers - jaded Trump!!! We did it.  Cheers. - krazyn8tive No Message - Hype Job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
I'll say the guy with the shirt won. Seen too many shirtless dudes get owned in street fights.
Ruthless One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:46 AM #99
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 845 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,683,927,751,873.25

this is boring as a motherfucker

guess who won in this fight would be more interesting and finding the video will be harder.

so guess this one fellas

Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:54 AM #100
Dat African With Da Book

Quoted: 1404 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 326,918,963,335,345,984.00
Total Points: 326,918,963,335,499,328.00
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler 

I seriously can't choose! I laugh to the point of tears when I look at either dude! They both inspire no confidence whatsoever... But I'll go with shirtless. His shirt was ripped, but his stance is a little more composed.
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(video), fight?, fighters, guess, guess., street

User Tag List