Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marciano: Who was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
    I know enough about Marciano to know that he never demanded catchweights, never ducked anyone for 6 years, never took banned IVs, never dragged opponents up 2 weight divisions and cheat them on the scales, never sucker-punched an opponent in the ring, never faked getting bitten in the hand, never had anything handed to him never cried to the referee, never got any gift decisions.

No, Marciano fought bigger men at heavyweight, took on all comers, fought with his heart and fought fair against all, earned everything he's got from the beginning, and most importantly LEFT NOTHING TO DOUBT.

MARCIANO KNOCKED FELLOW LEGENDS OUT WHILE FRAUD JR CHEATED AND GOT GIFTS!!!!!

Marciano >>>>>> Fraud Jr.

Yep, every time someone doesn't agree with you Floydits that Floyd is TBE it must be because of hate and racism, god forbid that someone is actually a true boxing fan who remembers the greats that came before and isn't fooled by Fraud's modern day buffoonery.
    IVs weren't banned back then dummy. Which doesn't mean Marciano never cheated. Blood testing and anti doping wasn't the same as it is today so please cut it out with that nonsense.

And Light Heavys often used to move up to heavyweight for fights, which is a jump of two weight classes. So if Marciano faced a former light heavy at heavyweight should that take away from his victory? No. So please don't use the weight excuse for Floyd's victory's.

Marciano fought a bunch of no names while Floyd fought champion after champion. Cut the b.s. and spin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      IVs weren't banned back then dummy. Which doesn't mean Marciano never cheated. Blood testing and anti doping wasn't the same as it is today so please cut it out with that nonsense.

And Light Heavys often used to move up to heavyweight for fights, which is a jump of two weight classes. So if Marciano faced a former light heavy at heavyweight should that take away from his victory? No. So please don't use the weight excuse for Floyd's victory's.

Marciano fought a bunch of no names while Floyd fought champion after champion. Cut the b.s. and spin.
      So now you want to accuse Marciano of cheating too since your hero Fraud Jr was Caught??? SHAME ON YOU!! TYPICAL FROID FAN!!!!!! Your god Fraud Jr was caught cheating with IVs masking steroids and vampire facials with 3 dirty tests hidden away, Rocky was not, period! Accuse everyone else of cheating when your hero got CAUGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pathetic!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

You talk about light heavys, Marciano was a 185 pound man outweighed in most of his biggest fights, outweighed by Joe Louis by 20-30 fking pounds and NEVER ASKED FOR A CATCHWEIGHT unlike your hero FRAUD Jr!!!! Marciano KNOCKED THEM OUT!!!!!!! Facts are facts boy!

You tell me whose greater, DUMMY!!! The guy who asks for CATCHWEIGHTS and comes in overweight, or the guy who knocks bigger legends OUT!!!!!!!

Marciano beating Joe Louis alone>>>>>>> Froid's whole catchweight career!
      Last edited by Avenge Myself; 05-31-2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        This is the point. Oh, Rocky had affairs? Hung out with mobsters?

Classy does in no way mean perfect. We all have our flaws and I'm not judging either fighter.

My argument is that Floyd has acted like an ass many time like the above statements indicate. Rocky never did any of those things.

And besides that, this isn't a way to sidestep who was better in the ring. Rocky made his run in ten years. It took Mayweather 19. Rocky won and defended the undisputed world title. Floyd never did that. Rocky broke down his opponents and thrilled audiences with action. Floyd rarely did that. And in his second career, never did that. Rocky would keep pressing and go for the knock out. Floyd was content with getting a decision.

All the statistics about Mayweather won more titles (there are many more titles to be won), beat more world champions (quite easy when there are so many champions and be honest, how many of those guys would have held titles in Marciano's day) and more longevity. By the time Mayweather retired, the majority of people were glad to see him go. When Rocky retired, it was out of nowhere and people wanted more. Rocky's opponents were older, but they were the opponents out there and he didn't choose them. They were the top dogs. Mayweather timed his fights where his opponents would be at a disadvantage

We can agree to disagree all day long. No one will ever convince me that Mayweather was any better than "The Rock."
        Absolutely beautiful post, especially the bolded part. KILL THEM WITH FACTS!
        Last edited by Avenge Myself; 05-31-2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          So y'all mad that Floyd actually has skills, talent, multiple styles, and multiple strategies he can implement even he steps in the ring. His versatility alone if why he is greater than Marciano and any other fighter! Thanks for recognizing that!
          No one is mad here bud. We are just in this thread to seperate real ATGs like the Rock from real cherry pickers. They just don't belong in the same league that's all. Don't be angry now.

Comment

So now you want to accuse Marciano of cheating too since your hero Fraud Jr was Caught??? SHAME ON YOU!! TYPICAL FROID FAN!!!!!! Your god Fraud Jr was caught cheating with IVs masking steroids and vampire facials with 3 dirty tests hidden away, Rocky was not, period! Accuse everyone else of cheating when your hero got CAUGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pathetic!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

You talk about light heavys, Marciano was a 185 pound man outweighed in most of his biggest fights, outweighed by Joe Louis by 20-30 fking pounds and NEVER ASKED FOR A CATCHWEIGHT unlike your hero FRAUD Jr!!!! Marciano KNOCKED THEM OUT!!!!!!! Facts are facts boy!

You tell me whose greater, DUMMY!!! The guy who asks for CATCHWEIGHTS and comes in overweight, or the guy who knocks bigger legends OUT!!!!!!!

Marciano beating Joe Louis alone>>>>>>> Froid's whole catchweight career!
            Lol ace!!

Johnwoo dances with Floyd to the tune 'runaway train never going back..'

Comment

• Marciano was greater because I believe he would beat Floyd in a boxing fight......those are my 2 cents..Good night.

Comment

Must be tougher loving and defending a self-admitted COWARD who cheats in and out the ring via sucker punching, gift decisions, and banned IVs.

How do you Floydits even defend this guy? Much less compare him to an old-time great like Marciano who fought the likes of Joe Louis, Archie Moore and Ezzard Charles?????

HAHAHA Fraud Jr truly is the biggest disgrace in boxing history. Armstrong, Robinson, Marciano, and Louis are rolling in their graves watching this CLOWN run around, get gift decisions, and ruin boxing.

CASTILLO WHITEWASHED HIS ASS!!!!!

That's how I saw the Castillo fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Aye Maidana gave a great effort unlike your boy Pacquiao, who only gave an excuse.
                  Great point.

But, t@rds are in serious persistent pain. Floyd ruined their lives.

I voted Marciano. Floyd is a better boxer, but Rock was a fighter.

Comment

HAHAHAHA oh my God you Floydits are so desperate it's hilarious! Lou Cipher? Who the FK is that? your desperation level is over 9000 larryboy!!

I'm not "Lou Cipher" or whoever the fk that is, never heard that name in my life!
                    Do my pictures hurt your feelings Larryboy? It shows your god Fraud Jr in his true sniveling form!!!!!

Face it Larry!!!! Your God Fraud Jr is a Catchweight Banned- IV Cheating self-proclaimed coward!!!!! He has been exposed in this thread! He will never carry Marciano's jockstrap!

Marciano KO'ing Bigger legends with no Catchweights >>>> Fraud's whole catchweight IV overweight sucker-punching career!!!!
                    lol..ok buddy..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
                      Marciano was greater because I believe he would beat Floyd in a boxing fight......those are my 2 cents..Good night.
                      Off course he does. A real Atg knows how to win and win big. He'll flatten Froid like a peace of turd on the road.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X