No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey vs Erislandy Lara #

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Clottey vs Erislandy Lara #

The Turtle vs the Marathon Runner, who takes it @ 154 for the JMW Title?
    Hoping this fight happens next so Clottey can build up his rep beating an established fighter then go after bigger fish

Joshua "Turtle" Clottey
    45.45%
    Erislandy "Marathon Man" Lara
    54.55%

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
    The Turtle vs the Marathon Runner, who takes it @ 154 for the JMW Title?
    Hoping this fight happens next so Clottey can build up his rep beating an established fighter then go after bigger fish

Slow n steady wins the race..

But seriously idk who'd win this I don't like Lara so I'm just gonna say clottey 0.o

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
      Slow n steady wins the race..

But seriously idk who'd win this I don't like Lara so I'm just gonna say clottey 0.o
      This would be almost as boring as Lara-Nelo, but Joshua at-least would land a lot more and possibly drop Lara

I'm pretty confident that this is Lara's next fight if not Ishe Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
        This would be almost as boring as Lara-Nelo, but Joshua at-least would land a lot more and possibly drop Lara

I'm pretty confident that this is Lara's next fight if not Ishe Smith.
        I could see a vanes rematch to seeing as how I don't think he has an opponent lined up and story wouldn't be to bad they could sell it as a grudge match and if Lara was ever gonna pick a time to put punches together and change his style around to become even slightly fan friendly that's the fight he should do it In. I don't think clottey cares enough to come back and only looked that good because mudine sucks that bad but he just got a stupid check for that he was already super rich in his country he's even richer now I don't think he's gonna fight a guy he might lose to and if he doesn't lose he'll stink up the him being Lara so that won't help clottey get back in the spotlight I think he's content to **** all the *****es he wants and buy all the condoms the world has to offer. Ishe smiths a good option but brings nothing to the table not even a good name to your resume he won't sell the fight he's slower then the smell of dog **** going away in the summer and litterally bores me to sleep with poor man calzaghe style. What's that dudes names that's coming up at 154 Demetrius Andrade I think he should fight him **** it

Comment

clottey's been largely inactive. obviously you take lara in this one.

talk about a boring fight. this one would rival lara - molina.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            clottey's been largely inactive. obviously you take lara in this one.

talk about a boring fight. this one would rival lara - molina.
            This would rival Byrd-Williamson.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              This would rival Byrd-Williamson.

f#ck monday. how about i flip you the byrd, handsome?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                f#ck monday. how about i flip you the byrd, handsome?
                I feel like shit. I need to stop drinking on Sundays, sweetheart. No ****.

Comment

Clottey easy, he dominated the treu TBE Anthony Mundine.

Comment

Working...
                  X