Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any cigar smokers in here? This is the cigar appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer a mild-medium smoke:

Rocky Patel Vintage Connecticut 1999

Macanudo Hyde Park Café

Montecristo #3 & #4

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      You ugly muda****a
      Thanks chango.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        LOL, I'm going to Mexico because my wife has family there, so since i cant get any good Cuba cigars here in the states. The next best thing is to get them in Mexico.

Fuk id love to one day go to cuba. Cuba is on the list of places i want to go to before i die. Maybe when i retire years down the line it will be easy as travel to Cuba as it is traveling to Mexico or Europe.
        You can order them online, or go to your local cigar shop and have them order it for you.

Comment

Is cigar code for penis?

Then alex kid and trigger happy and them probably are avid cigar smokers.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            You can order them online, or go to your local cigar shop and have them order it for you.
            Oh yea? But won't it be marked up? I dont smoke a ton but I go to Mexico a couple times a year and i think I can get a better deal there than here.

What do you think?

Comment

I really wanna try an authentic Cuban cigar before I die

Comment

LOL, I'm going to Mexico because my wife has family there, so since i cant get any good Cuba cigars here in the states. The next best thing is to get them in Mexico.

Fuk id love to one day go to cuba. Cuba is on the list of places i want to go to before i die. Maybe when i retire years down the line it will be easy as travel to Cuba as it is traveling to Mexico or Europe.
                Cuba is a beautiful place to VISIT. You better hurry before the freakin AMERICANS open it up and RUIN EVERTHING!....

Comment

Oh yea? But won't it be marked up? I dont smoke a ton but I go to Mexico a couple times a year and i think I can get a better deal there than here.

What do you think?
                  It will be marked up a little but nothing crazy. The cigar business has been loosened a little between Cuba and USA.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    It will be marked up a little but nothing crazy. The cigar business has been loosened a little between Cuba and USA.
                    Right on, Yea i know things from Cuba are a little easier to acquire here in the states and i have looked at website that claim to be able to ship Cuban cigars here. But i figure the price they are charging me is marked up and shipping cost. Since im going down south i figured id buy a couple boxes which should be plenty until i go back again.

Im really looking to buy these Trinidad Rubustos T cigars that i heard great things about. If i cant find a box, then maybe when i get back ill look to buy them online if possible.

Comment

Liga Privada no.9

Best cigar I've smoked.

Comment

Working...
                      X