Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Ready To Make Deal: Stevenson Must Fight Gvozdyk Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Ready To Make Deal: Stevenson Must Fight Gvozdyk Next

WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (29-1-1, 24 KOs) kept his title last weekend in Toronto as he fought to a twelve round majority draw versus Badou Jack. Waiting in the wings now is the WBC interim titlist, Oleksander Gvozdyk, who the sanctioning body mandated would get the next crack at the belt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol now arum is all of a sudden interested in promoting nail in the ukraine lol

Comment

badou doesn deserve a rematch bc of his continous low blows imo...idc if they were on purpose or not...A BOXER IS IN CONTROL OF HIS BODY..if he cant find the target that is an athletic issue he needs to fix

gvozdyk deserves his shot but arum coming up with all the trick sof the trade..."I DONT WANT TO BE DIFFICULT, but i wanna take the fight to the ukraine" lol

Comment

Arum knows Stevenson is about to lose

Comment

They keep saying that Stevenson can't fight in the US yet he has in the past and he trains there. Stevenson himself says he can go to the US and fight anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
            badou doesn deserve a rematch bc of his continous low blows imo...idc if they were on purpose or not...A BOXER IS IN CONTROL OF HIS BODY..if he cant find the target that is an athletic issue he needs to fix

gvozdyk deserves his shot but arum coming up with all the trick sof the trade..."I DONT WANT TO BE DIFFICULT, but i wanna take the fight to the ukraine" lol
            No Badu deserves a rematach because he gave Chickenson a hell of a fight. A rematch would put a nail in Chickensons coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post

Adonis shouldve lost points for his repeated holding. He didnt deserve a draw. See how easy that is

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                Adonis shouldve lost points for his repeated holding. He didnt deserve a draw. See how easy that is
                Yeah kind of hard to keep them up when your consistently getting held. If ppl boxed they would know this sht. They grab you and force your arms down.
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-24-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

They will do it in a football stadium. Either in Gvozdyk“s home city Kharkiv with a 40.000 seat stadium or in Lviv/Odessa. Doubtful that it will be Kyiv .

Comment

dupe.........

Comment

Working...
                    X