Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need one more for fantasy baseball. Team currently 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a BOXINGSCENE LEAGUE. Your literally ******ed and butthurt for no reason. Again just mad you couldn't get away with multiple accounts. And yet still can't even win leagues lmao

Always worried about my personal life like a damn woman. Doesn't care but replied like 4 times before anybody else responded to him. Thread was looking for somebody else but Kev has to make it about himself to satisfy his pathetic little ego.

Trashes people's personal life and brags about his most likely fake ass income. Dudes a joke lmao dude didn't have enough time to commish but like John said it didn't stop him from beefing with everybody for hours every night.

This spazz legit spent hours every night arguing with everybody. Over a game "he doesn't have time or care for". And I took his lunch money. Stay salty

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Here's the rundown:

Kev fights with everyone. Rudy leaves the league. We replace Rudy with a friend of Kev's (who pretty much the entire league believes is *actually* just Kev, lol.)

Rudy wants to come back. I replace KevDrew with Rudy (admittedly, I probably should have told the kid I was bringing Rudy BACK, but I digress).

Kev questions my integrity as a human being, because I let a boxingscene poster back into a fake baseball league full of, get this......boxingscene posters (and one of my own buddies, who has become a staple in the football/basketball leagues).

Keep in mind, this is the same Kev, who only last season, had like 5 of his own buddies in the baseball league. Then convinced the rest of the league to allow them to trade among themselves. Then, quite literally, had his buddy dump him like 6 players one Sunday, so he could get a W.

....buuuuuuuut I cheated by bringing Rudy back
      He's a sad sad pathletic little man

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Here's the rundown:

Kev fights with everyone. Rudy leaves the league. We replace Rudy with a friend of Kev's (who pretty much the entire league believes is *actually* just Kev, lol.)

Rudy wants to come back. I replace KevDrew with Rudy (admittedly, I probably should have told the kid I was bringing Rudy BACK, but I digress).

Kev questions my integrity as a human being, because I let a boxingscene poster back into a fake baseball league full of, get this......boxingscene posters (and one of my own buddies, who has become a staple in the football/basketball leagues).

Keep in mind, this is the same Kev, who only last season, had like 5 of his own buddies in the baseball league. Then convinced the rest of the league to allow them to trade among themselves. Then, quite literally, had his buddy dump him like 6 players one Sunday, so he could get a W.

....buuuuuuuut I cheated by bringing Rudy back
        Lmfaoooooooooooo yooooooooooooo.

This guy is making up some wild ass ****.

Omfg john. Between me and you, you could tell anyone anything you want, but god damn you're dishonest dude. You are one dishonest pos. Jesus christ, you're even more of a lying sack of **** than I thought.

"Convinced the league to let him trade" - You guys in the chat said it's not fair for me not to be able to trade, after I imposed a "no-trading" rule between me and my friends. I didn't care about it, never mentioned it afterward, you all brought it up. I said fine, if the league allows us, i'll do it.

"Had 5 friends" - 3. You asked for Edgar yourself, the other 2 I got cause we needed 2 more.

"Dumped 6 players" - He traded 3 players to me, including Brad Pea****, who I dropped in the same week. The highlight of the trade was he gets Machado from me, I get Strasburg. Vlad even said he won the trade and I gave up too much. ****ing "Dumped" in your eyes

You are the master of fabrication. That's one thing for sure, no one can **** with you there. When I read your post I actually laughed.

This should be a lesson to anyone who's going to join any of your leagues, they better ****ing watch out with you. You really don;t play with that flipping, spinning and making **** up. And you guys must really be bored to come into the lounge with this ****

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
          It's a BOXINGSCENE LEAGUE. Your literally ******ed and butthurt for no reason. Again just mad you couldn't get away with multiple accounts. And yet still can't even win leagues lmao

Always worried about my personal life like a damn woman. Doesn't care but replied like 4 times before anybody else responded to him. Thread was looking for somebody else but Kev has to make it about himself to satisfy his pathetic little ego.

Trashes people's personal life and brags about his most likely fake ass income. Dudes a joke lmao dude didn't have enough time to commish but like John said it didn't stop him from beefing with everybody for hours every night.

This spazz legit spent hours every night arguing with everybody. Over a game "he doesn't have time or care for". And I took his lunch money. Stay salty

You ****ing made a thread in boxingscene lounge, taking shots at me - unprovoked. You and John did. John the damn coke head who's also always drunk, even in the daytime.

I'm telling you, I know you were dropped as a kid. You have to be delusional to talk the way you do. How you call me out in the lounge, I respond, and now you're on some diva **** "look guys, kev is worried about me"...so damn corny. Just go to class dude, get your edumication from Full ****** University, stop all this internet nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Damn johnm is... fiddling this like he did the football league a couple of years ago? .

There's no smoke without fire .
            B.U.R.N.E.R Build That Wall

Idk what happened with you in the football league, just John’s version of what you did. And now seeing firsthand how much of a damn liar he is, all I gotta say to you is sorry that drunk making up lies about you and covering up his fantasy corruption.

Looks like he would say or do anything to flip the script and have others point the finger elsewhere so he can weasel out of the bull**** he does.

I would advise anyone, future reference, don’t join john’s league. He will not play fair and if you call him out on it he will convincingly make up bull**** about you to save face. So damn dishonest, i’d like to see his face when he’s spewing his lies to see if he can actually keep a straight face.

Comment

Pretty sure Ehrm is talking about when he was booted from the Liquor League.

Which was Reed, not me.

Comment

Also, people love the Football league.

Those same people love the Basketball league.

Now that your crybaby ass is gone, people are loving the Baseball league.

I wasn't dishonest about anything.

I don't remember the exact details of your shady ass trades with your buddies. But I can tell you that everyone in the league thinks you're a goddamn joke of a human being.

And those who know me, don't question my integrity. I let a lot of trades go through in the football leagues that probably shouldn't. You ran your baseball league last year and everyone (aside from your boyfriends) said they'd prefer not to play in a league ran by you again.

I'll have 16 in both football leagues again this year.

And somewhere, out in buttfuck Ohio, you'll have your head on Andrew's shoulder, talking about that mean, mean, Johnm, and how he let Rudy take a spot in a fake baseball league.

Comment

When did I mention your name? I just said somebody was crying but nice job admitting you were the baby.

You know her female parts hurt when she's crying about "fantasy league corruption". Lol seriously this kid goes on and on about how much of a low life deadbeat I am but he's getting upset because his imaginary friend who isn't boxingscene member, got replaced by a boxingscene member.

If it happened to anybody else he wouldn't care but since it happened to him and Rudy/John made him look like a fool he's still crying.

Let's not even forget the first week "his imaginary friend" shows up he's playing Kev and doesn't rotate. But the next week against Mike all the sudden he's a fantasy master rotating 5 pitchers a day 😂😂😂

Clown. Dude don't even make 77k with his lying ass. Anybody who makes decent money and is happy wouldn't have to brag about it and put other people down.

Dude insecure as ****. Probably still lives with his mom, forgive him.

Comment

-Kev- damn man these guys are straight up questioning your honor and integrity. They are saying you have multiple internet personalities. That's about as disrespectful as one man can get on the internet. I wouldn't stand for this if I was you.

Comment

Didn't have no time to be commish was too busy living his baller life yet in the first week he got into it with like 3-4 people crying for hours.

Everybody else gas fun ****ing with each other. Kev over here gets into his emotions and attacks people personally. That's some female shiiiiit

Comment

Working...
                      X