Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard wil people cry if Golovkin fights Derevyanchenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
    not as hard as when sergey wins, more people sleep on this guy than a bed
    What fight gave you the impression that this guy was that good?

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
      The only one that should be crying is probably ggg when he sees his check for that fight and come to the realization that 15-20+million dollar pay days don't grow on trees.
      Hahaha!

That's why, despite all the posturing, golovkin will sign to fight Alvarez on whatever terms GBP offer; it's all about the $$$!

Comment

Most people won't cry at all. They will understand that he must fight him or be stripped of his title. A few guys just flat out hate him and will cry hard that he isn't fighting Canelo, Jacobs, Jermall, Andrade, Saunders or some other boxer he is supposedly ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          They will cry whoever he fights

Fights sergiy = scared of canelo

Fights canelo = scared of his mandos like sergiy and charlo

Fights charlo = scared of Jacobs rematch

Fights Jacobs = scared of everyone

He needs to fight all 4 on the same night and get it over with I guess
          That sums it up accurately.

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
            The only one that should be crying is probably ggg when he sees his check for that fight and come to the realization that 15-20+million dollar pay days don't grow on trees.
            Do you think Canelo will make 20 million dollars for fighting Spike? I don't think so. Canelo will also take a hell of a pay cut if he doesn't rematch GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Do you think Canelo will make 20 million dollars for fighting Spike? I don't think so. Canelo will also take a hell of a pay cut if he doesn't rematch GGG.
              Canelo already had a lot of paydays he's not worried.after ggg they will build up more bogeyman for him to beat and get paid like charlo mungia Hurd Jacobs and eventually spence

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                They will cry whoever he fights

Fights sergiy = scared of canelo

Fights canelo = scared of his mandos like sergiy and charlo

Fights charlo = scared of Jacobs rematch

Fights Jacobs = scared of everyone

He needs to fight all 4 on the same night and get it over with I guess
                Fights Joshua - Moving up to HW to avoid stiff competition at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  So, has the IBF ordered the mandatory fight yet and, if Canelo and GGG agree on terms, is GGG still allowed to keep the IBF belt?

I like Charlo, too, but am still not sold on him. I want to see him fight someone worth anything before I get on that wagon!
                  From what I understand the information told Golovkin that if he fights Martirosyan then he would have to fight Dervychenko immediately after, within 90 days I believe.

Yeah I mean Charlo no longer has the excuse of waiting for his shot at Golovkin coz Golovkin has Canelo AND Dervychenko ahead of the line. He could also unify with Saunders after that (unification trump mandatories).

He has to fight Jacobs and if he doesnt after being called out so many times directly then I think he ain't worth supporting anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
                    not as hard as when sergey wins, more people sleep on this guy than a bed

Errr. Would that be a single or a double bed? Either way, man... that's not like, really that many people.

Comment

People is already crying because he is asking for more at the Canelo fight. If he fights his mandatories the narrative is and will continue to be more or less the same

Comment

Working...
                      X