Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the "Canelo waited til GGG got old doe" excuse train.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard the "Canelo waited til GGG got old doe" excuse train.

Choo choo. But If you're like me and have been saying Canelo will win before the Brook & Jacobs fight post a link to your comment and I'll send you some points.

Nothing new. Certain fighters prefer not to dive in early. It's too dangerous. Even fans admit to that.

Comment

"GG got old at 35. But, Wlad peaked at 41."
      Signed,
      -NSB

Comment

A lot of the NASCAR fans are hoppin on the "If the fight goes 12 there's no way Golovkin is getting the decision" train.

Goddamn cousin f**king scumbags.

Comment

Triple G gonna whip that muh fakkaz ass. 35 or not. We not talking about a muh fakka that only land 70 punches the whole night, Golovkin gonna be in his mouth all night

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            "GG got old at 35. But, Wlad peaked at 41."
            Signed,
            -NSB
            Were people saying wlad peaked at 41? I thought he had a great performance all things considered...but it was more that i was surprised he didn't fold up in the face of adversity than anything else. Mentally, he looked leagues better than when he faced fury.

Comment

I mean he did just take three utterly pointless fights purely to stall on facing Golovkin. At age 35 and under VADA testing, that lost year and a half is not going to help Golovkin, is it?

I've always viewed it as a close fight though (otherwise I wouldn't want to see it so much)

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Were people saying wlad peaked at 41? I thought he had a great performance all things considered...but it was more that i was surprised he didn't fold up in the face of adversity than anything else. Mentally, he looked leagues better than when he faced fury.
                There's all sorts of AJ fans trying to give him extra credit by saying Wlad was better than he's ever been, etc. I do think his mind was focused and rejuvenated, if you will, but his punch quality was horrid. The jab has no power any more, left hook was muscled and sloppy, terrible accuracy all-around. He was a far cry from a prime Wlad. I do think it was a good win for AJ, but Wlad is old.

On the other hand, I think Golovkin looked fine in his last fight. I blame any shortcomings on the Sanchez gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  There's all sorts of AJ fans trying to give him extra credit by saying Wlad was better than he's ever been, etc. I do think his mind was focused and rejuvenated, if you will, but his punch quality was horrid. The jab has no power any more, left hook was muscled and sloppy, terrible accuracy all-around. He was a far cry from a prime Wlad. I do think it was a good win for AJ, but Wlad is old.

On the other hand, I think Golovkin looked fine in his last fight. I blame any shortcomings on the Sanchez gameplan.
                  I think ggg is slipping...but i still think he beats canelo.

Comment

Mayweather was 36 doe

Comment

Working...
                    X