Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican legend Lupe Pintor, "Canelo is the biggest fraud in boxing..." (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican legend Lupe Pintor, "Canelo is the biggest fraud in boxing..." (video)

Basically says Canelo's career is a fabrication. Goes on to say Chavez Jr. is also bogus. Too Harsh?

Damn ethered!!! Dude said that the son of Chavez is a fantasy which I agree with. The biggest disappointment to mexican boxing was Canelo. I disagree tho Canelo didn't get embarrassed by Lara in his defeat and I know for a fact there are plenty more disappointing fighters out there that also come from Mexico....acting like putas ducking... thinking of one with a mustache.

I love how the announcer just cuts him off and signs off like "holy **** red alert!!! abort!"

Comment

No hes not. Floyd is! Canelo maybe 2nd. Hes never impressed me. But honestly hes still young and could silence all critics

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Damn ethered!!! Dude said that the son of Chavez is a fantasy which I agree with. The biggest disappointment to mexican boxing was Canelo. I disagree tho Canelo didn't get embarrassed by Lara in his defeat and I know for a fact there are plenty more disappointing fighters out there that also come from Mexico....acting like putas ducking... thinking of one with a mustache.

I love how the announcer just cuts him off and signs off like "holy **** red alert!!! abort!"
        Caught that too.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          No hes not. Floyd is! Canelo maybe 2nd. Hes never impressed me. But honestly hes still young and could silence all critics
          I really thought you would calm down when the fight got made lol well he said to mexican boxing he is wrong either way

Comment

[QUOTE=PeasantCrusha;15403329]Basically says Canelo's career is a fabrication. Goes on to say Chavez Jr. is also bogus. Too Harsh?

[QUOTE]
            look who we have here the cotto fan that think his idol is a pu$$y making threads about canelo???
            business mode right???

Comment

Kinda agree... u really do have to.

I thought canelo would be better.

That performance against floyd was just embarasing..... fought like a jackass.... he like chavez jr win cuz of there size not skills.

no where close to Morales or Barrera.

Comment

while i agree wholeheartedly about chavez, Canelos showing against mayweather really took the sap out of his career. it wasnt that he lost, but how he lost. He looked like he had no business even standing in the ring with mayweather and thats not what that fight was built up to be

His showing against Lara was...well...yea. Canelo is young though he can still have a great legeacy. but chavez? hell no.

Comment

@ what time?

Comment

I think they might be worried chavez senior making that phone call.

Comment

Working...
                    X