Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me sparring..What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats exactly what i said, you let him get shots off so he can work on his moves too.. I didn't say you couldn't defend lol

Comment

Originally posted by Diaz27 View Post
      thats exactly what i said, you let him get shots off so he can work on his moves too.. I didn't say you couldn't defend lol
      u took what I wrote the wrong way... I ment "u ever box before?" in a serious way lol

Comment

I would say you are between 135-147. like other people have said, that ring is a bit too small and not shaped properly. Otherwise you got potential but you need to spar much better competition cause your opponent in the vid looks like a novice.

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
          I would say you are between 135-147. like other people have said, that ring is a bit too small and not shaped properly. Otherwise you got potential but you need to spar much better competition cause your opponent in the vid looks like a novice.
          hes novice but i am too lol, and hes 4 years older than me. but your right

Comment

You're white. You wear a white headguard so we won't forget it, and your screen name is Might Whitey. Okay..kinda redundant, right? I mean, just saying! I'm sure there's more to you than your lack of pigment.

Anyway, you look better than the guy your in there with, who seems nervous and hesitant. He's probably new to sparring I guess. But keep at it and train hard. Never mind being a certain weight, eat veggies and whole grains and other healthy **** and train all the time. You'll get to the weight where you belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
              You're white. You wear a white headguard so we won't forget it, and your screen name is Might Whitey. Okay..kinda redundant, right? I mean, just saying! I'm sure there's more to you than your lack of pigment.

Anyway, you look better than the guy your in there with, who seems nervous and hesitant. He's probably new to sparring I guess. But keep at it and train hard. Never mind being a certain weight, eat veggies and whole grains and other healthy **** and train all the time. You'll get to the weight where you belong.
              Well i do that. I train very hard, run everyday, and eat right and i weigh a solid 146 145 on a good day. Problem is in the amateurs the weight divisions are 152 and 141 so im kinda stuck

Comment

You definitely look real good in there, good combinations and good use of body shots as well. The other kid looks hesitant and scared tbh, try to get a better partner next time that can really test you. If he covers up like that there is no reason to just hit his gloves, punch around his guard with hooks as well as the body shots (which you were already doing). A real good, cagey, experienced fighter would have countered you when you dropped your jab/pawed with your jab, instead this guy is too shook to capitalize and just covers up.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
                  You definitely look real good in there, good combinations and good use of body shots as well. The other kid looks hesitant and scared tbh, try to get a better partner next time that can really test you. If he covers up like that there is no reason to just hit his gloves, punch around his guard with hooks as well as the body shots (which you were already doing). A real good, cagey, experienced fighter would have countered you when you dropped your jab/pawed with your jab, instead this guy is too shook to capitalize and just covers up.
                  thanks for the feedback. going to the bronx next week to get some work. ill def record.

Comment

Originally posted by MightyWhitey View Post
                    thanks for the feedback. going to the bronx next week to get some work. ill def record.
                    lol which gym? I use to go to the Morris Park club for sparring all of the time, I'm sure you will find some real tough kids to spar with and not this ****ing clown whos afraid to even throw back.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
                      lol which gym? I use to go to the Morris Park club for sparring all of the time, I'm sure you will find some real tough kids to spar with and not this ****ing clown whos afraid to even throw back.
                      i used to train at morris park for like 6 months a couple years ago haha but im supposed to go to jerome ave worldwide boxing gym

i used to spar at juan laporte gym aswell

Comment

Working...
                      X