Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJ considers Cotto an undefeated fighter..what do YOU think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yeah he did give the judges the opportunity to shaft him
    live.laugh.love<3

Comment

Hell no he's not undefeated. Mayweather always wants to ignore Pacquiao.

Once a ducker, always a ducker. Cotto would never have even gotten a shot without those losses so I don't even know what Floyd is talking about.

Comment

Mayweather said that to up Cotto, he also said Clottey beat him

Comment

Hmmmm let me think.....

Oh yea, he's trying to sell a fight?

Comment

No, he's lost twice. Marg beat him and so did Pac. If you really look at the first fight with Marg, it was going the same way the second was and even Cotto said that in the 24/7. He said the biggest difference was his conditioning and his ability to box the way he did the first 7 rounds in the last 5.

Pac was just too much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Legal Alien
              Had you not lost to life itself, you would not be so desperate to kid yourself about Cotto losing to Clottey, who he put on his ass with a jab and fought with a busted eye to victory

Stay in the real world son.
              Im not the only one who thinks Clottey won.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                Hell no he's not undefeated. Mayweather always wants to ignore Pacquiao.

Once a ducker, always a ducker. Cotto would never have even gotten a shot without those losses so I don't even know what Floyd is talking about.
                Yeah I mean Chico and Hatton both lost before....wait a sec.

Floyd is doing the TR thing. Its like someone told him dumb ass more people buy the fight when they believe its a competitive one. So make Cotto seem better than he is, like Bob does, rather than say you only need your "C" game.

But Cotto is a two loss fighter, who should be a 1 loss fighter. His Marg loss was bogus and should've been overturned. But he lost straight up to Manny.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-16-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

If I could be the judge for all of his fights, his record would be 35-3-1. Losses to Margarito, Clottey and Pacquiao, and a Draw with Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    His record should really be 36-3 since he also lost to Clottey.
                    Agreed, anywah you cut it, clottey deserved it

Comment

One loss.......

First of all, Floyd is playing a mind game of sorts with the fans and Cotto. He doesn't respect anyone but Fiddy Cent and Roger. He could care less about Cotto and his record. He is just waiting to cash out on his name but he will lose come May 5th. Anyway, I think the only loss which is questionable, is the one to Manny. Manny won the way he did because Cotto was weight-drained. Noway would Manny have been waving him in while on the ropes to throw more body-punches if Cotto wasn't. If they ever fight again, Cotto will stop him. He's just too big, too smart, and too skilled for the much smaller Manny. We all know that Cheeto did just that in their first fight. Even then, it took 12rounds to get a stoppage. That means Cotto is one tough man! I cannot wait until May 5th. Good thread though, much props to you for posing the question to the fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X