Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying photos of obama’s illegal alien facilities the media refuses to show you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    I don't know why.

Another question could be why did the Media bring back these photos 4 years later and tried using them to blast Trump?
    Yes you do know why. You will not answer.

Because they despise trump because he is a liar, bully and has normalized alt right racists. You should understand that.

How come you and the trumpers aren’t mad at the rebuplican leaning sites that failed to post these pics but see the other sites that didn’t as anti trump?

Selective outrage as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Because they despise trump because he is a liar, bully and has normalized alt right racists. You should understand that.
      So let’s take your stance on the subject as true, for the sake of argument, that makes it ok to knowingly give false information to the public? That makes the media exactly what trump says it is. Don’t you see how being a leftist is a viscious circle? You guys are literally the dog chasing it’s own tail.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        So let’s take your stance on the subject as true, for the sake of argument, that makes it ok to knowingly give false information to the public? That makes the media exactly what trump says it is. Don’t you see how being a leftist is a viscious circle? You guys are literally the dog chasing it’s own tail.
        Nice deflection. It’s never ok to give false information but trump specializes in that so don’t ask anyone to feel bad or call foul when is finally done to him. He isn’t a paragon of integrity and deserves to be treated by the media as he treats them.

My point is simple- it’s easy to see why these pictures never came out- because it contradicts the Fox lie that Obama hated America.

On the dems side they didn’t come out because obama never publicized his deporting to the lengths trump has because doing so would alienate his base , not gin them up.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Don’t you see how being a superfan is a viscious circle? You guys are literally the dog chasing it’s own tail.
          Fixed that for ya.

I find it comical that not only is Dunn using the red herring fallacy to try and excuse his double standards, his lame excuse for his double standards is "but Fox does it too".

Superfans like Dunn are so short-sighted they can't see that the more of their superfan cheerleading, insults, and double standards they spew, the more independent voters they are pushing to the Trump camp.

They'll be a huge help getting him reelected, then they'll whine and cry about Trump for 4 more years.

Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

Comment

How come you and the trumpers aren’t mad at the rebuplican leaning sites that failed to post these pics but see the other sites that didn’t as anti trump?

Selective outrage as usual.
            Yeah white right leaning people are so racist. That’s the butthurt loser go to excuse. What is so racist about Trump’s actions, exactly, according to you?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Fixed that for ya.

I find it comical that not only is Dunn using the red herring fallacy to try and excuse his double standards, his lame excuse for his double standards is "but Fox does it too".

Superfans like Dunn are so short-sighted they can't see that the more of their superfan cheerleading, insults, and double standards they spew, the more independent voters they are pushing to the Trump camp.

They'll be a huge help getting him reelected, then they'll whine and cry about Trump for 4 more years.

Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.
              How can I have a double standard when , as you have pointed out several times, the media hid the photos? I’m asking vlad why he isn’t mad at fox and republican sites for hiding them abut is mad at mainstream.

Where is the double standard? You lied about me criticizing trump for this. Then you want me to criticize obama years ago before the pic was released. That’s crazy.

I answered krazynatibe. Let him respond and maybe you tell us how anyone on nsb could criticize unreleased photos.

Comment

I'm surprised this thread is still going on.

I thought the major issue was Trump separating families. As I stated in the other thread, and I see that one poster stated here, the pictures provided regarding Obama are not concerning that issue. The minors came in unattended. They weren't separated from their families, as per Trump's administration.

Sure both can be criticized for the state of the centers, but I don't think anyone is expecting these places to look like a vacation resort.

Shouldn't everyone be condemning what's happening RIGHT NOW, instead of trying to say, "See, Obama did it, too." You guys have to get your priorities straight. Stop trying to kiss Trump's ass, and instead, how about helping him to know when he's done something wrong, and advocating a change for the better. Not everything should be about your damn democrat vs. republican turf war.

Comment

Yeah white right leaning people are so racist. That’s the butthurt loser go to excuse. What is so racist about Trump’s actions, exactly, according to you?
                  No that’s the truth. Why deny it? I didn’t post Trump ‘s actions regarding deporting illegals were racist so why are you doing the usual when you lie about what I post and then ask me about it?

I said he used this to reach out and him up he racist wing of his base.

Man up and answer- why aren’t you upset that right leaning sites never exposed this when obama did this?

Comment

No that’s the truth. Why deny it? I didn’t post Trump ‘s actions regarding deporting illegals were racist so why are you doing the usual when you lie about what I post and then ask me about it?

I said he used this to reach out and him up he racist wing of his base.

Man up and answer- why aren’t you upset that right leaning sites never exposed this when obama did this?
                    I say again, I am not upset Obama did this. I am upset that media claims it as something new that Trump did.

I agree that illegals should be detained and deported.

Comment

I say again, I am not upset Obama did this. I am upset that media claims it as something new that Trump did.

I agree that illegals should be detained and deported.
                      Avoided the question. I agree that media lies are wrong. I don’t care in this case because Trump lies all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X