Truth starting to come out about who is holding up the Joshua Wilder fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lacedup View Post
    how do you know?

You think the moment they receive the contract they rush to tell you.. Hahaha

it's like you guys are children.
    what if i spoke to wilder himself? And your post saying he got it last week explain to me how u came to that conclusion. Its just a flat out lie. U all lie to make yourselves feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by froch_uppercut View Post
      it was sent last week. Received monday.

You're just being pedantic.

Hearn will be over there getting your **** in order the next few years, ****ing amateurs.
      if he got it monday that proves the statement made by the person i was responding to was wrong but okay.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Just admit that lying Hearn and robot AJ are scared. The whole world sees it now. You yuckmouth meth head Brits know that AJ is ducking. Can’t wait until he leaves Hearn.
        Wilder has had the contract since Monday, how is Joshua ducking the fight?

You really are beyond the pale of stupid aren't you?

Don't worry, your egos are about to smashed to bits when AJ gets his hands on your fraud.

Oh, and I've told you before you American ******s, we've got better dental hygiene than you yanks. Haha.

Stay getting clowned, yeah. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          you all have constantly lied and protected lies to save face, if this helps you guys feel better about yourselves and your fighter along with his lying promoter then go ahead. you guys have made asses out of yourselves for months on this topic and now you are just trying to protect your egos, some aj fans have woken up to the madness. you guys are the most delusional fan base the sport has ever seen.
          Haha, Wilder has had the contract since Monday. We're waiting for him to sign.

You Americans are the best in the world for stupid. Top class. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            You mean like how Wilder accepted without a contract or meeting? Oh.
            FFS you're stupid or willfully not looking at the facts.

Wilder's 'offer' was screamed out over social media with no mention of terms and conditions.

Hearn's offer was sent as a full proposal (venue, dates etc).

So you see, Joshua coudn't agree cos he didn't know what he'd be agreeing to, whereas Wilder was handed a professionally drafted proposal, and was thefeore able to agree in principal and say "yep, send me the contract."

Do you see the difference? Seriously? One went out from the fighter himself over social media, and one was conducted like an important business transaction.

As an aside, I will concede that Wilder has done a good job of manipulating the truth and fooling people with low IQ's - but the reality is that when there is around $100 million dollars involved, you don't conduct business over twitter with apoplectic screaming and drama. You do it calmly and work together in discussions - Eddie will have you lot trained in about 6-12 months, you're a mess over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
              FFS you're stupid or willfully not looking at the facts.

Wilder's 'offer' was screamed out over social media with no mention of terms and conditions.

Hearn's offer was sent as a full proposal (venue, dates etc).

So you see, Joshua coudn't agree cos he didn't know what he'd be agreeing to, whereas Wilder was handed a professionally drafted proposal, and was thefeore able to agree in principal and say "yep, send me the contract."

Do you see the difference? Seriously? One went out from the fighter himself over social media, and one was conducted like an important business transaction.

As an aside, I will concede that Wilder has done a good job of manipulating the truth and fooling people with low IQ's - but the reality is that when there is around $100 million dollars involved, you don't conduct business over twitter with apoplectic screaming and drama. You do it calmly and work together in discussions - Eddie will have you lot trained in about 6-12 months, you're a mess over there.
              There's too much dumb **** in this post for me to be bothered to answer it all at once. You're really over the place. You can start with a premise.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                just a lot of women from the UK upset that the US HW has their beloved under immense pressure right now

they thought they had the market cornered on a HW champion...and they thought for sure Ortiz would rid them of their wilder "problem"....then Ortiz(considered widely more skilled) got dropped 3x and now AJ is under immense pressure

he has them delusional
                How is AJ and Hearn feeling the pressure when Wilder has had the contract since Monday? Doesn't look like pressure to me.

The madness people like you seem to go through is just crazy to a normal person like me. You're freaks of the highest order.

How long do you think Wilder will take to sign the contract? 4 weeks like it took him to accept the offer? Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  I like aj and didn't want to take it here but all the roads are starting to lead to him hiding something I really think this is why they are doing all of this. nothing else makes sense imo. aj is cycling something off. turning down 50mil is very fishy
                  AJ wanting the fight at home means he's doping?

Does that go for every American in history who also wanted home court?

Wilder and people like you are going to pay for your smears. When Wilder gets badly knocked out i'm going to laugh while you cry.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                    They are just trying to make the best decisions for Joshua so that when the fight does happen he will be able to pass the test and continue on his path. Wilder has no incentive to postpone the fight.
                    It's really not a big deal if it happens after Povetkin unless Joshua suffers a shock defeat to Povetkin. Then he will never live down turning down 50 million dollars.
                    They're pushing the date back because of Golovkin/Canelo being in September, not because AJ is on PEDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      Well, the article said Wilder is mulling over the contract proposal. I will withhold judgment until I hear his response. It would also be nice to know what the proposed terms are.
                      Wait! I thought terms and conditions are unimportant?

Comment

Working...
                      X