Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the thread back to its origins here (albeit with smaller boobs and less good looks)... two Manchester girls scrap it out... note the one in the purple goes for the vag multiple times:

Comment

• Girl proudly admits to getting "scraped" by a whale:

Comment

• A fine English slag and a fine English whale do battle here with the highlights of a cup of tea bouncing off the slag's head and the whale getting pushed over a wall!!

Edit: Damn it I can't get the World Star vid to embed like the Youtube ones do, so here's the link.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...RKL0vxzBQCWg9q
        Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 05-31-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          A fine English slag and a fine English whale do battle here with the highlights of a cup of tea bouncing off the slag's head and the whale getting pushed over a wall!!

Edit: Damn it I can't get the World Star vid to embed like the Youtube ones do, so here's the link.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...RKL0vxzBQCWg9q
          click on embed. copy the embed code and paste it here

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Girl proudly admits to getting "scraped" by a whale:

''pretty'' bltches always lose

decent scrape, doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
              click on embed. copy the embed code and paste it here

I've ran this thread for 25 pages and just been wiped out in my own thread.... that one was a solid gold CLASSIC.

(Though throwing a cup of tea? Where's the respect?)

Comment

I've ran this thread for 25 pages and just been wiped out in my own thread.... that one was a solid gold CLASSIC.

Credit has to go to Pretty Boy1 who found it. I was merely teaching him how to embed.

Who knew Baby Spice is a nasty and feisty one? Mooning before battle. Thats the ultimate war cry and insult. Haha!!

Fat lady - Here's your coffee biatch!!

Comment

Annie, how can I, a spic Jew worthless ******* “aka” me get a slice of British slag azz?  

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                    Credit has to go to Pretty Boy1 who found it. I was merely teaching him how to embed.

Who knew Baby Spice is a nasty and feisty one? Mooning before battle. Thats the ultimate war cry and insult. Haha!!

Fat lady - Here's your coffee biatch!!
                    Thanks for getting it to embed, Boxingscene needed this

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

As soon as I saw the vid I thought of this thread and I knew it had to take it's rightful place in the Slag fight Hall of Fame!! You've given us a load of classics, I'm happy to be able to give one back.

Comment

• Pardon me if any of these had been posted.

Kiddies fight

Comment

Working...
                      X