Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you were 20 years younger id kick your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      When I first came here I was a nice guy, but that has obviously changed. I told one person my name here and soon there was a thread made with my name as the title. So then these people check my box rec and start tearing in to me. So I'm like fick you.....

You guys know so very little of me and what all went down when I walked away from the sport. You know almost nothing of my amateur days, you know nothing of me stepping up to some well known fighter just to see what he had.

I've had my ass handed to me and I've done a lot of kickin' ass just the same. From day one as an amateur I loved throwing fists with the baddest guy in the gym or division. I remember the Silver Gloves of '86. I had 5 bouts at the time (3-2) but wanted to drop weight and fight the defending national champ (Tarrik Salmaci)

Tarrik had a bunch of fights under his national title belt. I had been boxing for maybe 6 months but I had seen a great movie called Vision Quest. In it a wrestler goes for a real bad dude, drops weight to do it.

The difference in the movie and what happened with me is that he won his match, but he had become involved with what was about the hottest woman in my mind at that time. I forget her name.

Anyway, Tarrik and I went 3 rounds and he got the nod in the bout, and deservingly. I just remember his speed and that I was never stunned in between the bells. I have and did accept any work offered to me. Fight? Why not, let's do it.

I remember going to Clark park for a show. I was 7-5 at the time and got matched up with a guy who just had a ton of fights and a lot of national experience.......
      -to be continued
      Attention is nice, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        You need to calm down Rockin'. You've been posting the same stuff for about 5 years now, attention seeking and crying over people being rude to you on an internet forum.
        This^^^^^^

Comment

7-5? I personally want to know why some people keep fighting after taking that many Ls so early it’s clearly not your thing and you will just get hurt for nothing really it’s like being a professional punching bag.

Comment

Do your thing, Rockin'.

No matter what !! Anorak says.

Comment

Let me give you some advice and trust me you need it Rockin' so listen.

Stop worrying about what people who really dont exist if you dont want them too (click x, put them on ignore, or just ignore them) thinks about you, stop letting it hurt your feelings etc. How old are you? did you have any kids? did you raise em to be this soft aswell? Man It UP!

but you want people to stop fucking with you? stop talking like your some superior knowledgeable know it all boxing guru when in fact most people here who read your post dont agree with your boxing opinions and think you dont know shit about boxing and if they look at your boxing career it will also suggest that you dont know shit about boxing aswell. Okay you was a tough guy? you went after dudes out of your league cause you wnat to test yourself etc? okay the world has a million of those, you want a cookie? well go bake some and stop crying and feeling sorry for yourself. MAN IT UP!

Comment

To all of you who posted in this thread with the exception of Shoulderroll and Mr Ehrmantraut, I say fack you ignorant know nothing tv watchin' fools.
                Last edited by Rockin'; 03-31-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Is James Toney still jealous of you?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                    Is James Toney still jealous of you?
                    He probably still is, but then again, he is not the most intelligent person in the world......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Let me give you some advice and trust me you need it Rockin' so listen.

Stop worrying about what people who really dont exist if you dont want them too (click x, put them on ignore, or just ignore them) thinks about you, stop letting it hurt your feelings etc. How old are you? did you have any kids? did you raise em to be this soft aswell? Man It UP!

but you want people to stop fucking with you? stop talking like your some superior knowledgeable know it all boxing guru when in fact most people here who read your post dont agree with your boxing opinions and think you dont know shit about boxing and if they look at your boxing career it will also suggest that you dont know shit about boxing aswell. Okay you was a tough guy? you went after dudes out of your league cause you wnat to test yourself etc? okay the world has a million of those, you want a cookie? well go bake some and stop crying and feeling sorry for yourself. MAN IT UP!
                      and what do you know about boxing except that it generally comes on the tv at about 9pm?

Comment

Working...
                      X