Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Fielding Contracts: Rehydration Clause, 2nd-Day Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It never stops with these mudda****as they can't have a straight fight, always a clause or robbery, pure scumbags

Comment

Did Khan have a rehydration clause vs Canelo before being murdered?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Your just 1 more dįcksucking ggg dīckrider hating on cashnelo for once again shītting all over gs weak legacy. Canelo is fighting a fighter whos 6'1 you stupid btch,hes forcing him to not rehydrate more than 10 lbs by day of the fight, meaning if he really isn't going to rehydrate to HW,then he should have no problem"only" weighing 178 fight morning,so why u crying,oh right because you got gggs dīck so far down your throat u can't breathe.

And no he didn't force a 155 lineal champ weigh in you pathetic novice cuck.
        so rehydrating 10lbs is enough for the average smw? jrmw canelo rehydrated to 174 vs angulo, 171 vs lara, 172 vs trout...

Comment

Garbage fight!
          So much talent at 160 but yet he wants 168! I hope charlos use social media to corner canelo into fighting them 154-160!

Comment

Very interesting. One of my arguments has been that Canelo has been fighting at or above 175 for several years now. I'd guess he will rehydrate to 178 as well. I want to see if he looks noticeably bigger than he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Honestly it’s hard to critique in a situation like this. Canelo is the man. You need to jump through hoops in cases like this. It’s a chance of a lifetime
              Yeah people are just upset about A level treatment. Its understandable, but it's how boxing works.

Floyd picked Maidanas gloves, Floyd used IV against Pac but Pac couldnt use painkillers...Floyd has catchweight against Canelon etc.

When you are the "A" side you get to create additional hurdles (in your advantage).

Comment

Just when I was starting to give him props for for fighting a bigger guy

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  You stupid btch,name me 1 fighter whos resume even compares to canelos. Name me 1 fighter who is doing more lately than him. Oh right,hes supposed to lose every fight or else you cry & btch using every excuse in the book. What a pathetic btch u truly are.
                  Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                  Ali
                  Holyfield
                  Sugar Ray

Lomachenko
                  Usyk
                  Inouye
                  Joshua

Just off the top of my head. You're welcome.
                  Last edited by R-Hand Southpaw; 10-18-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jio999 View Post
                    For those criticizing the rehydration clause did you even read the article it’s only until the 2nd weigh in the following morning. Rocky will still have plenty of time to add additional weight on post secondary weigh in. I’m happy that Canelos remaining active and getting this 2nd fight in especially after going to war with GGG.
                    The morning of the fight doesn't give him "plenty of time." If it was so insignificant why have the clause in the first place? Canelo will get criticism for this and rightfully so. The fight was already bad enough.

Comment

Canelo putting a rehydration clause vs Fielding tells you all that you need to know about Canelo cherrypicking his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X