Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are broner and mayweather fans more happy about Canelo's win than Canelo fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    how do you figure they are more happy than Canelo fans?

IF he has a Ward avi, chances are he isn't a Broner/Mayweather fan but a Ward fan. Don't tell me you are still on this "everyone black likes broner and Floyd" thing?

This seems like another case of the ggg/kov/loma/wlad fanbase getting upset when they are subjected to the same post fight jokes and memes they dish out when someone they don't like, for example Broner, loses.

You guys are the sorest losers and poorest winners I've ever seen.
    Add bigstomps and Bronx to the list. None of these guys were ever fans of canelo before hand. The difference is Mexicans are celebrating canelo winning which is cool, whereas you lot are celebrating golovkin losing which is beyond sad, whats he done to deserve such a lack of respect?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Add bigstomps and Bronx to the list. None of these guys were ever fans of canelo before hand. The difference is Mexicans are celebrating canelo winning which is cool, whereas you lot are celebrating golovkin losing which is beyond sad, whats he done to deserve such a lack of respect?
      "your lot". Ahh so you are still on the "everyone black is floyd/broner/ward fan" garbage.

You celebrate when fighters lose all the time so I can't understand why you would be mad that posters are doing same.

I guess he's done the same things the guys you celebrate losing and show disrespect have done-lost.

Comment

"your lot". Ahh so you are still on the "everyone black is floyd/broner/ward fan" garbage.

You celebrate when fighters lose all the time so I can't understand why you would be mad that posters are doing same.

I guess he's done the same things the guys you celebrate losing and show disrespect have done-lost.
        Seems to be a lot of posters from that community who are celebrating, they are popping bottles of champagne open on the dontaes boxing nation comments section

Comment

Seems to be a lot of posters from that community who are celebrating, they are popping bottles of champagne open on the dontaes boxing nation comments section
          I don't go to that site but I doubt it. You tend to over exaggerate and lie whenever you are talking about "that community".

Comment

Are they to begin with or did you just run with that concept and frame it this way?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing
              Because it makes Floy's win look better, even if regarding catchweights Pac's wins were cheat moves according to the flumo nation, daddy Floyd is getting a pass for "catchweighting" Nelo the weight bully.

But a win over GGG makes Nelo P4P number 1 over the brothers (Spence, Crawford) so Nelo will be back being the enemy numero uno, and the PED cheat soon, ducking CHarlo doe, WATCH OUT.

With Lara, Trout, Mosley, GGG, Nelo is the best P4P fighter.
              Bud and his wins over Gamboa, Postol and Horn can suck cucks.

I don't think the Larrys, Dontae nations are ready for a ginger being P4P king, not yet...lol
              Yeah we all know when the dust settles there's gonna be a lot of talk of charlo. If he signs for a 3rd fight it won't be cause of finances or the fact the public demand it, it's gonna be cause 'he don't want that work from a hungry young lion'. Canelo has served a purpose for their agenda but now that's done with he will slowly but systematically be picked to pieces by this forum

Comment

They don't actually know how Floyd's mind works. Floyd is currently upset that a young fighter is shining - he didn't even want Canelo to get the victory, even if it was tight.

Comment

He was too overhyped before proving anything special.
                  You must be devastated, Drama! Are you okay man?

PS: I'm a Floyd fan, not Broner, but I like Canelo's fighting style better than GGG's.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 09-17-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

This is all this thread is about, and these posters expose themselves thinking they're slick.

Comment

TELL'EM WHY YOU REALLY MAD!

KOV,
                      GGG,
                      COHEN snitching

LOL
                      Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 09-17-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X