Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are broner and mayweather fans more happy about Canelo's win than Canelo fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Name these posters.

My guess is Larryxxx made a thread or posted things that bothered you and you are exaggerating things by saying Broner and Mayweather fans.
    McDonald's, floydtbe, j razor, Larry, buffordtannen, bigdunny1, saw some guy with a ward avy celebrating, mr97k, aboutfkntime lots of others if I filtered through the threads properly

Comment

Maybe you don't realize that not everyone on this board is a bigoted ******* like yourself and are... I don't know.....fans of Floyd and Canelo. A. SKILLS over Nationality *****.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        McDonald's, floydtbe, j razor, Larry, buffordtannen, bigdunny1, saw some guy with a ward avy celebrating, mr97k, aboutfkntime lots of others if I filtered through the threads properly
        how do you figure they are more happy than Canelo fans?

IF he has a Ward avi, chances are he isn't a Broner/Mayweather fan but a Ward fan. Don't tell me you are still on this "everyone black likes broner and Floyd" thing?

This seems like another case of the ggg/kov/loma/wlad fanbase getting upset when they are subjected to the same post fight jokes and memes they dish out when someone they don't like, for example Broner, loses.

You guys are the sorest losers and poorest winners I've ever seen.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-17-2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            I've been calling out the 97G hype machine for years. It feels good to be vindicated. The media was sniffing this dude's farts, they crowned him the P4P king because he beats bums like Monroe and Lemieux. BTW, I had 97G winning that fight by hair, but he was exposed. Canelo had him moving backwards. Like Floyd said years ago: he's straight up and down, no special effects.

If there's a third fight Canelo will make 97G his *****. And I will be happy that the myth of GGG will finally be dead.
            How does this make you right in any way or shape? Golovkin was P4P #1 briefly, when the right circumstances arouse (Ward retired, Chocolatito lost, Lomachenko too early in career, Crawford was not undisputed).

Canelo is a P4P fighter and elite. Many thought Golovkin won against Canelo in the first fight, and this fight was certainly close regardless of how you had it. Not to mention, he is 36 years old now...

Need I remind you, Floyd being P4P#1 and struggling against a guy like Maidana who is not elite, and himself being 37 years old. We don't let the fight detract away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              I really don't understand it
              Happiest people are ggg haters. Haven't seen the forum this happy ever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Name these posters.
                THIS.

You passive aggressive p#ssies who keep making these invisible mfers call out threads are f#cking lame as sh^t.

Call a mfer out by name or write him a PM or stfu.

And randomly if you do call someone out by name like a real mfer, & like that WBA IBC WBC guy did to me for saying I was saying something was happening that I didn't say was happening, make sure you don't get it wrong like that turdburglar dumb f#ck troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  How does this make you right in any way or shape? Golovkin was P4P #1 briefly, when the right circumstances arouse (Ward retired, Chocolatito lost, Lomachenko too early in career, Crawford was not undisputed).

Canelo is a P4P fighter and elite. Many thought Golovkin won against Canelo in the first fight, and this fight was certainly close regardless of how you had it. Not to mention, he is 36 years old now...

Need I remind you, Floyd being P4P#1 and struggling against a guy like Maidana who is not elite, and himself being 37 years old. We don't let the fight detract away from him.
                  Floyd was wayyyyyy past it by that time. Not sure why people act like Floyd is invulnerable to aging. He knew he had lost a step, hes talked about it numerous times. Golovkin and Canelo are elite fighters. They are not the level of special that Floyd and Manny are. They never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    IM A CANELO FAN. I HAVE NEVER BEEN A BRONER FAN LMFAO

As a white guy i decided to support the whiter guy, Canelo, and he's also from north AMERICA. Why are you so upset about that? We should stick together

Last edited by mcdonalds; 09-17-2018, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      THIS.

You passive aggressive p#ssies who keep making these invisible mfers call out threads are f#cking lame as sh^t.

Call a mfer out by name or write him a PM or stfu.

And randomly if you do call someone out by name like a real mfer, & like that WBA IBC WBC guy did to me for saying I was saying something was happening that I didn't say was happening, make sure you don't get it wrong like that turdburglar dumb f#ck troll.
                      Poster CJS usually does this. When I ask for proff bt naming posters, he will then say "it's all over social media". Which makes anyone wonder how he knows all these people on social media like Floyd/Broner or hate GGG.

Dramashow threw some names out today but none of them have been overly happy that I have seen.

Even if they have been I don't see what the big deal is.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-17-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X