Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do ya'll think about Thurman vs Broner as co-main for Wilder vs Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do ya'll think about Thurman vs Broner as co-main for Wilder vs Fury?

I know this might sound stupid idk but if I were Al Haymon or one of his matchmakers I would make this fight happen for several reasons.
    Thurman and Broner have both been rumored to fight before the end of the year but neither has an opponent announced yet. Wilder and Fury have never headlined a PPV in America and they need some big names to beef up the undercard. Thurman and Broner are both draws and they have the charisma to sell a fight. Obviously a 100% Thurman would be a huge favorite over Broner but after a long layoff and surgery he could do a lot worse in a comeback opponent. Agree or disagree?

Broner don't want none of that I bet. Or I'd be surprised if he did. Thurman does seem like a guy who might show up on that Wilder vs Fury PPV undercard doe.

Comment

I'm not interested in watching Broner fight.

Why broner? he's coming off a draw, and a loss...squeaked by granados

Comment

Spence-Ugas and Leo-GRJ. LSC-Russell seems unlikely but, either way, I think Spence and Leo need to be on the card to help the gate, assure a sellout

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          I'm not interested in watching Broner fight.

Why broner? he's coming off a draw, and a loss...squeaked by granados
          Broner is a name. Aside from Wilder no PBC fighter does better numbers.

Comment

yeah ive got no problem with it, thurman wants a tune up and broner is a tune up level fighter for the top guys in that division

Comment

It will prob be Thurman Vs. The winner of Ortiz Vs. Molina Jr. As his comeback fight.

Comment

Sure why not!! i would love to see thurman ko broner. Im sick of broner in the ring, he refuses just absolutely refuses to throw his hands!!! I dont understand it!! i wouldnt mind watching all the interviews and pressers at all tho
                lol

Comment

You best put someone decent on that card as Fury will stink the joint out as he always does.

Comment

Broner should be an easy win even for an inactive Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                    X