No announcement yet.

Victor Conte changes tune on Canelo calls hair test GAME CHANGER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
    Canelo is tainted. They will try anything to save face. The only thing I don't understand is why did they fail him twice if they were just gonna cover it up anyway?
    Didn't you know? It was all a plan to age GGG 4 more months before they fought. SUCCESS!

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      Didn't you know? It was all a plan to age GGG 4 more months before they fought. SUCCESS!
      We have the GGG fans who rejoiced in Canelo popping for Clenbuterol. And we have the Canelo fans who've lived in denial all this time and now feel exonerated. Personally, there's no doubt in my mind that Canelo has been juicing for a few years at least. And I'm a fan of neither.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        We have the GGG fans who rejoiced in Canelo popping for Clenbuterol. And we have the Canelo fans who've lived in denial all this time and now feel exonerated. Personally, there's no doubt in my mind that Canelo has been juicing for a few years at least. And I'm a fan of neither.
        GGG fans rushed to judge with no proof it wasn't meat. Day 1 the agency that tested it said the level were consistent with meat contamination and recommended a research. Canelo lives in a country with major problem with meat, he provided proof of the meat he bought with receipts, he took a hair test that shows PED use up to 6 months. It comes back negative and not just for clenbuteral but any PED use. Drug expert Victor Conte, hair test, receipts, levels that were always much lower then what you see in your system for PED use. Canelo's camp just announced that he is willing to take a lie detector test. What more do you idiots need. Just say I hate Canelo so I wanted it to be true that he's a cheater. LMAO

Comment

Inbred Tanner: "Victor Conte DKS about testing!"

Comment

Here’s Abel Sanchez 3 weeks ago asking why a hair sample hasn’t been done to prove Canelo’s innocence.

Comment

Ggg fanboys hating this.

Comment

This is good news for Canelo. The NSAC made the correct call in postponing the fight due to the test results at the time, now they have to revoke the suspension because this has exonerated Canelo.

Comment

Wow.... Why wasn't anything put out that he was taking the hair test. Now we have this bulls*** fight and i would be suing Ggg for defamation and some.

Wouldnt even give him a rematch and let him rot.... Ggg camp caused all the uproar.

Comment

Here's the problem - it's almost been THREE MONTHS since he used anyway?

Of course he hasn't been using anymore between now and then?

Right? Or is there something I'm missing?

Comment

Canelo should donate some money to vada to make the hair as part of their testing and watch all the jealous fighters that were thrashing canelo run and hide from the test and be sporting a shaved head

Comment

Working...
                      X