Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nery Destroys Yamanaka; Drops Him 4 Times, Wins By 2nd-Round TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    He failed to make weight you pos, understand that.
    Yamanaka controlled the weight rehydration of Nery. Why still crying?

Maidana was in 164 pounds and Floyd in 152 and you didnt say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      You have couple measurements here, so Nery has bigger chest and neck for a start:
      http://www.asianboxing.info/asian-ne...al-examination

He's shorter than Moises Fuentes though, so I guess he should drop down to 105 .
      Jajajajaja.

Man, a photo with sweaters?

You are a bad joke.

You have video and photos of this night and gave me a photo with sweaters?

Lol.

People.is funny.

Show me with the video or photos where the fu.ck is the advantage in weight

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Weight bully?

Yamanaka was the taller man this night.

Nery has the same height and reach than Estrada, Cuadras o fuc.king Nietes.

Now, he was clean and destroyed Yamanaka

That Thai is not piece to Nery.

The only guy in the división that is a good rival for Luis is Inoue.
        I'm not impressed by Inoue or any of these guys at 118, Burnett is a coward, Nery a cheat and Tete cant win a good fight, maybe Manny Rodriquez can add some class to this horrible division.
        Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        A faded man hahaha..

You said before the first fight that Yamanaka will kill Nery.

You are joke. Stay making gifs...
        OK then, Yamanaka was in his prime! and Luis Nery was set-up by VADA, you got me! how can I argue? Luis Nery deserves full credit.
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-01-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

A lot of ignorance here. It doesnt matter if Yamanaka is heavier in the ring. He made weight and we dont know what extreme measures it took for a 5'7" 35yr old guy to do it.

Meanwhile Nery probably just didnt give a fff and do not want to experience the effect of cutting weight.

Hope he gets KOed by superbantam fighters he will face in the future.

Comment

🥊& Still Undefeated!
            LUUUUIS "EL PANTERA" NEEEERRRY!!!

"PANTERA" : One of the most ferocious , violent & explosive puncher's , Pound for Pound in The World. The accuracy, the power , the technique, the killer instinct, the fearless warrior spirit , anything standing in his way will get obliterated!

🌎🌍🌏Anyone , Any Place , Anywhere !

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              Eh... It's not about "Photo", scroll down and you can see measurements taken during medical examination...
              Anyways, let's see what the future holds for Pantera.
              Man, when a overweight is real, in photos is totally notable.

Look the video and photos, be objective and real.

There was not overweight.

Thats a false thing that haters are saying.

This is overweight..

Like this:

Or this:

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                A lot of ignorance here. It doesnt matter if Yamanaka is heavier in the ring. He made weight and we dont know what extreme measures it took for a 5'7" 35yr old guy to do it.

Meanwhile Nery probably just didnt give a fff and do not want to experience the effect of cutting weight.

Hope he gets KOed by superbantam fighters he will face in the future.
                Jerk.

Nery cut 2.5 pounds in 2 hours.

Yeah, did not do anything

The ignorance from here is awesome.

But really is puré hate

Comment

That was his choice. You are the ignorant one. Ignorant of how dangerous doing what he did is, especially in a week where a boxer died and the media is out to get the sport.

Comment

What grinds my gears is that Mexican fighters always have a pocket excuse for popping positive for banned substances.

The WBC allowed Nery to keep its bantamweight championship, however, because zilpaterol, much like clenbuterol, often is found in contaminated meat in Mexico.
                    The WBC is saying is that Mexican fighters get a pass for these two types of drugs.

Comment

So...

Yamanaka controlled the rehydration of Nery and people still crying about an inexistent advantage in weight...

The referee was totally corrupt.

Nery drops clearly Yamanaka in the first round and the referee did not count it.

Stiller crying haters.

Comment

Working...
                      X