Collapse
No announcement yet.

John David Jackson - Virgil Hunter give each other props

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember what happened to Magomed Abdusalamov? JDJ was in his corner that day

Comment

i dont even know why kov or any other boxers picked him to be their trainer LOL.. dude looks like one of those guy trying to sell you a work out program outside of the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Remember what happened to Magomed Abdusalamov? JDJ was in his corner that day
        Didn’t know this and just read about this. Damn. Talk about the need to throw in the towel before a fighter gets permanantly damages.

Comment

Isnt that what happens after most boxing matches?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Well JDJ is still talking crap about Kovalev lately, even though after their split Kovalev said nothing bad about his former trainer and wished him well.

Here is another interesting matter that happened post the Kovalev-Ward rematch, check out the top of the animation:

It seems like John David Jackson went to give a props to Hunter, and even all that after the man tried to betray his fighter and join the other side half way through training camp.

Now don't go calling me salty or other garbage, if you have nothing smart to add to this thread.

It's simply something new I noticed and share with you guys.

I really think somone has to be a pretty big con theorist to think Jackson would DO ANYTHING to hurt his own fighter.I mean for one thing if it is suspected at all(except for kov manager)HE IS DONE AS A TRAINER.And Kov looked the same its just Ward started earlier going to body.It took him a few rounds 1st time to see he could not oubox Kov from outside.And also their was some bad blood between the 2 trainers last few weeks before fight and I think Jackson and Hunter were just being sporting after.I mean Jack knew if they lost he WAS DONE as trainer and that was his biggest fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Yup that's all I got out of it.

Comment

Didn’t know this and just read about this. Damn. Talk about the need to throw in the towel before a fighter gets permanantly damages.
                Man you cant blame Jackson for that.Plus was fight not over?These guys cant look inside their fighters head.And ive seen guys take much worse beatin and not be permanently hurt.It just happens sometimes the only people to blame BESIDES FATE were the commish after for not acting proberly.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  Originally posted by john l View Post
                  Yup that's all I got out of it.
                  Yes there is certainly sportsmanship after a fight between the fighters and trainers.

But with the talks of the switching camps mid training, and accusations of treason and dishonesty, they look way too friendly and chummy with each other considering that whole fiasco...

And no, I am not a conspiracy nut, but this to me seemed weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    How do you live like this?

Comment

Yes there is certainly sportsmanship after a fight between the fighters and trainers.

But with the talks of the switching camps mid training, and accusations of treason and dishonesty, they look way too friendly and chummy with each other considering that whole fiasco...

And no, I am not a conspiracy nut, but this to me seemed weird.
                      Was not calling you a nut but I think you may be reading to much into this.I already explained my reasons so wont post them again.

Comment

Working...
                      X