Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Aims To Make Statement, Send Message To Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves Aims To Make Statement, Send Message To Eubank Jr.

WBA super middleweight champion George Groves is ready to make a big statement on Saturday night, and send a message to his next opponent, IBO champion Chris Eubank Jr. Last Saturday, Eubank Jr. advanced in the World Boxing Super Series super middleweight tournament with a vicious knockout of undefeated Avni Yildirim in three rounds in Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Groves v eubank with winner v smith great british fights groves best makr his size and power count v eubank jr cos the boy looks unbeatable at the moment but still feel groves wins the tournment

Comment

Eubank is just all wrong for groves. Can counterpunch well and has shown a good chin. Plus when Groves starts to tire, Eubank will pour it on.

Can only see a Eubank stoppage, I hope Chris get sparked though.

Comment

Eubank will stop George Groves
        Groves had a fair amount of trouble against a shot Martin Murray
        If the Groves that fought Froch the first time shows up then its a 50-50 fight, but right now Groves doesnt have the snap in his punches and agility he once had.
        Eubank will find him and Eubank will stop him.

Comment

Only hope groves has is if eubank freezes on the big stage like he did against bjs. One of the worst performances I've ever seen. He looks to have put that all behind him now though

Comment

If Groves is at his sharpest he beats Eubank.

All this BS about Eubank being some kind of mini Tyson is based on what?

He beat up a Turkish Kebab vendor, a few polish plumbers and a Kiwi bouncer.

Acording to his twitter (and some on NSB) he is Roy Jones, Tyson and Floyd all rolled into one...only better.

Comment

Folk keep forgetting that Groves outboxed Degale on the backfoot!

And people say that he'll get beat off Eubank!!! LOL.Eubank is a good fighter but Groves is far more complete fighter at this point in their careers.

Comment

Euro-Bum George Groves barely made it out of Sheffield with a broken Jaw vs. Fedor Chudinov, we seen what happens to Georgy vs. punchers especially those from his home country. Lets face it E.U bum Jr. is a draw in the UK if it wasnt for the purse I would be expecting bum George Groves to pull out with a fake injury and wait on THE REAL CHAMPION @ 168 too sweet James Degale.

Comment

U.K. Just not built like us

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    Folk keep forgetting that Groves outboxed Degale on the backfoot!

And people say that he'll get beat off Eubank!!! LOL.Eubank is a good fighter but Groves is far more complete fighter at this point in their careers.
                    Agreed.

Although I was at that fight and have never watched it back. I thought Degale won at the time but the feeling within the 02 was that James was such a prick in the build up everyone was delighted when he lost.

But tbh, I like Eubank Jr but I've seen Spike blast him with clean shots, BJS, and I know it was in the formative stage of his career but he went life and death with Terry 'fuckin' Carruthers.

George definitely absolutely banjo's that lad at least a few times. Albeit, I think we all suspect Jr is packing granite. George could outbox him.

Comment

Working...
                    X