No announcement yet.

Steve Bannon is out of the white house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    The left staged the Charlottesville scene so they could tie Trump to it and force his hand on Bannon. The left is scared of the populist, ALL AMERICANS FIRST agenda. Now they are blaming the attacks yesterday in Barcelona on the Charlottesville fiasco. Even though ISIS claimed responsiblity for it almost instantly and it is identical to the attack in Nice, France last year which ISIS also claimed responsibility for. Yet, the media would have people believe that somehow Trump has encouraged white supremacists in America and Muslims in Spain to commit attacks on crowds with vehicles.

The left and the media in this country are pure evil, satanists, who will tear this country to shreds for the sake of political power and they do not care one bit about the welfare of anyone who votes for them. Democrats have always been the party of slavery, it's the very reason why the Republican party was formed to stop the active institution of slavery which the Democrats got rich off of. They lie to their voters who seemingly know no better. You are voting for the very people who supported the very thing that you want to erase!
    What the fuck is mathed on????

Comment

A blind man could see that coming from a mile away. No surprise..

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          He's in denial. He can't face the music

Comment

Bannon must've gotten fed up with Trump, because he just did an interview that was an indirect challenge to Trump, still I didn't think he'd get the boot. No ones safe in this administration! Anyway that Trump can boot Pence? Pence he been patiently waiting to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Bannon must've gotten fed up with Trump, because he just did an interview that was an indirect challenge to Trump, still I didn't think he'd get the boot. No ones safe in this administration! Anyway that Trump can boot Pence? Pence he been patiently waiting to take over.
              The Democrats want to get rid of Trump so bad, that they forgot Pence is even more conservative than Trump, especially socially. He's actually a very skilled and traditional politician.

Either way, most conservatives would be happy with a Pence presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                The Democrats want to get rid of Trump so bad, that they forgot Pence is even more conservative than Trump, especially socially. He's actually a very skilled and traditional politician.

Either way, most conservatives would be happy with a Pence presidency.
                I'd welcome a Pence presidency with open arms. However, I do want Trump to succeed, but he needs to take the political game by the balls and become a better tactician.

Aside from him taking some hits on the social end, he's still doing relatively ok. The economy is booming, and he still retains strong support amongst his base. It'd be every liberals wet dream to see him deposed, but aside from him doing it himself there is very little chance of that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  My bad I sold him some of that loud ganja didn't know he couldn't handle it

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    My bad I sold him some of that loud ganja didn't know he couldn't handle it
                    Stop putting dust in mofos blunts.

Comment

Bannon is unhinged http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2009355/

I feel jacked up,” he says. “Now I’m free. I’ve got my hands back on my weapons. Someone said, ‘it’s Bannon the Barbarian.’ I am definitely going to crush the opposition. There’s no doubt. I built a f***ing machine at Breitbart. And now I’m about to go back, knowing what I know, and we’re about to rev that machine up. And rev it up we will do.”

Comment

Working...
                      X