Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Adrien Broner Fight is Next, January 12 or 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showtime PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Pacquiao should fight your boy after he blows out Broner. He'd beat Danny's ass, too. And these dudes are supposed to be in their prime
      Pac is different bro...he’s not average at all...You make it seem like Pac is ass or something...this version of Pac would beat 3 of the top 5 wws..only Bud and Spence would give him some serious comp

Comment

Broner is going to ice manny
        After the fight he will be manny iced!
        I hate broner but he is going to land big on manny he is way too fast and manny is way too old

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Pac is different bro...he’s not average at all...You make it seem like Pac is ass or something...
          I'm not saying that at all. I just think it's crazy that a 39 year old Pacquiao would still be favored over just about every upper tier welter out there outside of Spence and Crawford (maybe Thurman...maybe), who are both considered top 5 pound for pound. Yet most still dismiss Pacquiao like he's some terrible, shot fighter who is only sticking around for a check. To be 70 fights into a career, and to have been fighting since you were a teenager and into your damn 40's -- the guy has been fighting professionally since 1995 (well over 20 years ago) and he's still a world level fighter. But the sheer level of disrespect he gets from these keyboard warriors around here -- sh#t is hilarious. At 39 the majority of this board would probably die of a heart attack playing 5 minutes of full court pickup basketball, meanwhile Manny Pacquiao is 70 fights into a professional boxing career and still could beat most guys in and around his weight neighborhood

Oh yeah and he's doing it part-time, too! Lmao

Comment

Pac and Broner are complete polar opposites even more so than manny and floyd so the build up should be hilarious. Expect AB to come out with his usual "You're gonna see a different Adrien Broner this time", "Im more focused than ever" and his usually ****t talking & clowning. Manny will just smile, laugh and be polite. Then everyone will tune in to see Broner get humbled yet again. I'm also hoping Manny brings Freddie back, Freddie has that smartass sense of humor and will at least engage in the **** talking to make the lead up even funnier.

More importantly Pacs career and legacy have been cemented so him fighting now is more of a novelty/spectacle. But if he managed to stop Broner at this stage of his career, that would still be a pretty big statement.

Comment

i cant wait for all that headshaking from broner lol.

Comment

This better not be a ppv! Pac beats broner any day!

Comment

Not a bad fight

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                    you don't get it. pac is looking for one more mega payday before retirement and that's the rematch with froid. It's only two fights. If you think he's coming to pbc to be a stepping stone for younger fighters who are in their prime than you have rocks instead of brains inside that head of yours. The young guys should be fighitng each other. Pac earned the right to choose how he wants to end his career.
                    Obviously, he is looking for that payday thats why he is going to fight floyd and right so the alternative is fight people like broner stop them in 5 rounds and look like a king instead of taking a chance and become great again with a durable champion but people like you love to give excuses why the best should'nt fight the best that mentality is so disgusting to me but hey its about the money right.

You know what! using your analogy let him fight david diaz or bradley or Brandon rios again, thats a real going away party huh

Comment

• Good fight, I’m not complaining. Plus I want manny to finally be able to keep most of his purse before riding off into the sunset.

Comment

Working...
                      X