No announcement yet.

Adult film pet peeves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    1. You're making threads about how your favorite "adult videos" on a boxing forum. Who is more likely to live in a basement? Did you think this one through?

2. Hope I never encounter your inferior **** mother or I will make her use a funnel while you watch.
    Your over here talking about closeted gays and it's a fact during the Republican convention the Grindr gay meeting app recieves all time highs in volume. You been a closest fairy trying to deflect that shiiiit on somebody else because your disgusted with yourself when you look in the mirror lmao

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    Look at this repressed phaggot. Lol lol.

This dudes talking about someone’s mom taking facials for pay. Lol. But fuk dude, what’s it like being a hookers son? Do you look at every man and wonder if that’s yo daddy?
    Your the one who likes to be dominated by men you fairy. You can't even get a girl so you just let men make you they're biioitch. How about get a job first. Obviously you don't have one since your trolling the Internet all day with several accounts. Loser.

Comment

Lesbian scenes don't do shyt for me

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Lesbian scenes don't do shyt for me
        I'm glad someone had the balls to say this.

Doesn't do much for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
          Your over here talking about closeted gays and it's a fact during the Republican convention the Grindr gay meeting app recieves all time highs in volume. You been a closest fairy trying to deflect that shiiiit on somebody else because your disgusted with yourself when you look in the mirror lmao

Your the one who likes to be dominated by men you fairy. You can't even get a girl so you just let men make you they're biioitch. How about get a job first. Obviously you don't have one since your trolling the Internet all day with several accounts. Loser.
          You're literally a cuckold who watches other men have paid sex with hookers as a hobby though. Then posts about your "adult video pet peeves" in a forum, the ultimate cringe nerd moment.

Your mother is getting the funnel. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Lmao!!! I hate that sht. Zooming in on the dude's asscrack and balls.

One thing I also hated back in the 80s/90s p.orn is when they zoom in on the dude's face while he's busting a nut and moaning all loud.

It's like you get ready for the money shot, then all you see is this while you're cumming:

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-16-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

100% he fits the profile for someone who masturbates to gay adult films and then goes outside and beats up gay people to make himself feel manly again

There are really just two type of men in this thread - the ones who watch adult films and the ones who lie about it
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-16-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I'm glad someone had the balls to say this.

Doesn't do much for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Stay salty...........
                  Salty? Explain

If it was a thread called "pet peeves about women" and I said "women are overrated! they suck!" I could see you accusing me of being salty

But are you saying I'm jealous of losers who watch other losers having paid sex with hookers?? lmao...
                  Last edited by ////; 10-16-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Lmao!!! I hate that sht. Zooming in on the dude's asscrack and balls.

One thing I also hated back in the 80s/90s p.orn is when they zoom in on the dude's face while he's busting a nut and moaning all loud.

It's like you get ready for the money shot, then all you see is this while you're cumming:

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      You're literally a cuckold who watches other men have paid sex with hookers as a hobby though. Then posts about your "adult video pet peeves" in a forum, the ultimate cringe nerd moment.

Your mother is getting the funnel. End of story.
                      Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

100% he fits the profile for someone who masturbates to gay adult films and then goes outside and beats up gay people to make himself feel manly again

There are really just two type of men in this thread - the ones who watch adult films and the ones who lie about it
                      Lmao he’s such a dork. I don’t see how he hasn’t killed him self yet. Obvious alt, obvious fairy, obviously unemployed. Probably hasn’t touched a girl in years mad because we actually admit like a normal guy watch adult films. He watches them every night and gonna talk shiiiiit lmao

I’d bet $100 he’s gay and those kind of sites are favorited on his phone. Probably 50 and paying young teens to get him off with the $20 his mom lends him a week.

Comment

Working...
                      X