Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez, Father, Brother Certain He'd Knock Out Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah hopefully Canelo doesn’t given this guy a Coke payday.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      you know for a fact it isnt a voluntary ???
      voluntary stands for voluntary defense. He's not defending his title. He's moving up and fighting for a WBA title.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        there are multiple people on here who said he's making this love for his legacy to become a multiple division champion. This isn't a voluntary, he's going to go back to 160 and then make a voluntary in May. Basically back to back light fights.
        again which users are talking about great legacy move ??

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Well said! This is stay busy fight 2 times a year fight. I'm not buying it if it's on PPV. He just fought the BOOGEYMAN back to back when those nut riders said he never would.

he'll go back down to 160 and Cinco De Mayo fight a top 160 lbers most likely Charlo on ppv. Charlo in Dallas Stadium would be HUGE!!!
          You are right. It should not be a PPV fight. The Charlo fight will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
            so why fight fielding at all? clenelo is doing this to himself. people will call out the bullshizzzz
            Don't know why he decided on this fight -- Maybe to give him more exposure in UK and to fight someone much taller with lots more reach in preparation for the top middleweights. Canelo is way short for a middleweight. The exposure in the UK gives him more eyeballs in future fights on streaming media. But like everyone else, I am only guessing.

Comment

When your the A side you can do that. I mean he did make GGG run out of the ring CRYING. Now that was classic.
              Yeah, he ran out of the ring crying like you're doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                Yeah, he ran out of the ring crying like you're doing now.
                How am I crying??? Canelo won me a SHT ton of $$$$. Half you GGGTards had GGG by EASY KO!

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                  Don't know why he decided on this fight -- Maybe to give him more exposure in UK and to fight someone much taller with lots more reach in preparation for the top middleweights. Canelo is way short for a middleweight. The exposure in the UK gives him more eyeballs in future fights on streaming media. But like everyone else, I am only guessing.
                  I think its more for the size thing as hes one of the smallest current MW's. I mean GGG isnt even the biggest and he was much bigger than Canelo.

Andrade, Charlo, Jacobs are all much bigger. I didnt realize how big Andrade was until I saw him next to Hurd and the promos with Saunders.

Comment

How am I crying??? Canelo won me a SHT ton of $$$$. Half you GGGTards had GGG by EASY KO!
                    Ur definitely crying about me commenting on CA making up his own weight class. U Sir are a tainted meat eating dummy. Just because someone isn't rooting for a cheater make me a GGG fan. I see ur logic. FOH!

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                      Ur definitely crying about me commenting on CA making up his own weight class. U Sir are a tainted meat eating dummy. Just because someone isn't rooting for a cheater make me a GGG fan. I see ur logic. FOH!
                      Funny how I saw you in none of the Saudners articles???

Thats because your a fkn HYPOCRITE

Comment

Working...
                      X