Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez, Father, Brother Certain He'd Knock Out Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
    so why fight fielding at all? clenelo is doing this to himself. people will call out the bullshizzzz
    Like fighting Vanes doe! You wet your lil underwear for that BS!

GGG LOST get over it! Or don't I like seeing grown men CRY like GGG did running from the ring.

Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-13-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      The fielding fight is simply a "stay busy" fight for Alvarez. He has a lot of unfinished business, read lucrative fights, at 160. Besides, he is a small middleweight at best. He is short for a middleweight. I take that back, he is short for 154. I seriously doubt that he will continue fighting guys who are a 1/2 a head taller and 20 lbs heavier at fight time. Golovkin should be the one fighting at 168.
      Well said! This is stay busy fight 2 times a year fight. I'm not buying it if it's on PPV. He just fought the BOOGEYMAN back to back when those nut riders said he never would.

he'll go back down to 160 and Cinco De Mayo fight a top 160 lbers most likely Charlo on ppv. Charlo in Dallas Stadium would be HUGE!!!
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-13-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        190??? You sure about that??? I heard more like 210?? And is alomst 7' tall...

We should just start calling you Khan with your story always changing...
        250...but that's ring time! 190 is just fight day

though I got a kick out of Khan's crying a few weeks ago. I had to double check when the story was written like "dude, it's been years. STFU and get over it"

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          250...but that's ring time! 190 is just fight day

though I got a kick out of Khan's crying a few weeks ago. I had to double check when the story was written like "dude, it's been years. STFU and get over it"
          Yeah he wines alot.

Comment

It took Nelo damn near 100 years to move from Nelo weight to Middleweight lol...he won’t move from 160 to 168 like that...unless he can smell that Charlo and Jacobs smoke coming and wants none of it lol

Nelo is top 3 p4p right now and the ceo of the bank so everybody wanna see him..Nelo was once the hunter...graduated from TBE University and when his Professor decided to retire...he became the hunted...that’s how it is

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              It took Nelo damn near 100 years to move from Nelo weight to Middleweight lol...he won’t move from 160 to 168 like that...unless he can smell that Charlo and Jacobs smoke coming and wants none of it lol

Nelo is top 3 p4p right now and the ceo of the bank so everybody wanna see him..Nelo was once the hunter...graduated from TBE University and when his Professor decided to retire...he became the hunted...that’s how it is
              And GGG still has not moved up even when the division was dog sht.

This Fielding Guy would be a top 3-5 win for GGG.

I like how only Canelo has to move up. Mr. anyone from 154-168 could of fought Canelo at 154 earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                there are multiple people on here who said he's making this love for his legacy to become a multiple division champion. This isn't a voluntary, he's going to go back to 160 and then make a voluntary in May. Basically back to back light fights.
                you know for a fact it isnt a voluntary ???

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  This fight Is the voluntary. He knows he needs to fight the BEST on mexican Holidays. This is a fight in December and its most likely not ppv.

Honestly I think CanCharlo will be HUGE in Dallas Stadium on Cinco De Mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    Lets not forget Canelo was trying to work out a fight with Jacobs when it looked like the rematch might not get done. Andrade and Sergiy were BOTH available and ready GGG chose vanes and lost his belt.

Comment

David is a beast and the top dog at smw, canelo should just stay away from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X