Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Must Be Perfect All Night, I Need Just 1 Second!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know one thing. If Wilder comes in with a strategy to set up that (1) big shot to end the fight, he may get out boxed and lose. Better be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Go to 2 mins 48 seconds......we all have bad days at the office where we don’t know what the hell we are talking about but we assume everyone understands.

https://youtu.be/K1igbunp2BE
      You have your opinion, I have mines. Bad day at the office because I disagree with the great Noelanthony? Nah, I simply disagree with you......thats life....do you, I'll do me....

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        This is why I see the fight even cause wilder relies on one punch. What if it never comes or if it does and doesn't have the same affect on him as it has others. Then your looking at a Fury decision win
        Fury is going to frustrate him from the outside early then move inside and break him down with sledgehammer fists to the ribs, liver, and gut, drive him to the ropes, and start throwing bombs in between slipping Wilders desperate looping counters.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
          You have your opinion, I have mines. Bad day at the office because I disagree with the great Noelanthony? Nah, I simply disagree with you......thats life....do you, I'll do me....
          I was referring to Wilder��

It’s very hard to make sense out of nonsense. However you are right I shouldnt assume he is having a bad day, maybe it’s just typical of him. What’s wrong today you are usually not so ruffled by jabs at Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Fury is going to frustrate him from the outside early then move inside and break him down with sledgehammer fists to the ribs, liver, and gut, drive him to the ropes, and start throwing bombs in between slipping Wilders desperate looping counters.
            I thought no way wilder beats Fury when he was champ. If that Fury has returned then yes Fury beats him. Looks like he is back to form

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              I thought no way wilder beats Fury when he was champ. If that Fury has returned then yes Fury beats him. Looks like he is back to form
              It's going to be beautiful to watch.

Fury is going to break Wilder down from the inside with vicious punches that will shake the very core of Wilder as a person and force him to fight for his life. It will be a firefight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                It's going to be beautiful to watch.

Fury is going to break Wilder down from the inside with vicious punches that will shake the very core of Wilder as a person and force him to fight for his life. It will be a firefight.
                I hope so cause I'm paying to see it

Comment

Working...
                X