Best Indian fighter in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Now I have to play this tonight
    I've beaten this lots of times, but still have trouble with the Punch Out game that came out for the Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      I've beaten this lots of times, but still have trouble with the Punch Out game that came out for the Wii.
      I only like the original with Iron Mike in it

Comment

I only like the original with Iron Mike in it
        Me too, but I kind of want to beat the one on the Wii too. It has some of the same characters, plus Donkey Kong at the end.

Comment

Me too, but I kind of want to beat the one on the Wii too. It has some of the same characters, plus Donkey Kong at the end.
          Never played that one. I may need too

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            The correct answer is:

Khan looking like he on a diet of beer and donuts in that photo

Comment

Singh? Bronze medal winner. Or Kom, the female fighter.
              Naw homie, my brother Christopher who lives in India swears a sheikh guy, got decapitated, and fought on..

Holding your own ****ing head in one hand, then fighting to the death, holding your head fighting back Jedi/Jew style... in prison I saw a guy get harpooned by 22 inchesof rebar... Charlie Parker, Sheridan Oregon. Before the root
              p I got two sheikh dudes in my family.. they obey master og Z... but they got heart,... I’ll give them that...

Here homie... https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news...-fci-sheridan/

I got blamed for some of this, spent a year underground, admax Florence Colorado. I got one or two fools who can’t believe anything I post. I wish I never got ****ed over so much..

I met amazing people... amazing..

I used to sit, counting cracks in concrete...I’m lying right. I’m posting photos, verifiable bs..

I’m just here, waiting for my pretty wife... praising GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                Khan looking like he on a diet of beer and donuts in that photo
                He looks pretty to me... no ****..

Comment

Wtf? I play pong, pin ball, and have a 1990 nintiendo in the box with five un opened games.. I don’t play video games.. I’m old like hank hill, but older.

My buddy joe, a 32nd degree free mason has been trying for 20 years to get me to waste my time on single game shooter ? I get paid to write back end code to enable ppl to waste time and en-e-ru-gi(energy) playing games.

I’m going to sleep.. I don’t get half the bs spewed out as fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Naw homie, my brother Christopher who lives in India swears a sheikh guy, got decapitated, and fought on..

Holding your own ****ing head in one hand, then fighting to the death, holding your head fighting back Jedi/Jew style... in prison I saw a guy get harpooned by 22 inchesof rebar... Charlie Parker, Sheridan Oregon. Before the root
                    p I got two sheikh dudes in my family.. they obey master og Z... but they got heart,... I’ll give them that...

Here homie... https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news...-fci-sheridan/

I got blamed for some of this, spent a year underground, admax Florence Colorado. I got one or two fools who can’t believe anything I post. I wish I never got ****ed over so much..

I met amazing people... amazing..

I used to sit, counting cracks in concrete...I’m lying right. I’m posting photos, verifiable bs..

I’m just here, waiting for my pretty wife... praising GOD.
                    All praise to you Zaruku.

Comment

All praise to you Zaruku.
                      I think I get trolled easily.. you see... when I was putting in work... real dudes came strong.... face to face, or stewed in silent anger. Now the internet has empowered lil momma type boys who never ever know how it feels to win, or get ktfo.. I know both feelings... winning is easy... losing... not so easy... but we learn a lot from a strait up loss.. I don’t think I learned much from winning.

I gave up making excuses as I counted cracks in the concrete... when you sit there, counting cracks in concrete, you are a loser like me...

I got off the proverbial canvas, I’ll be Dracula again, As GOD is my witness, I sometimes scream at the boob tube(tv) wanting the ref to err on the side of caution,..

I got like five scars on my face.... one to my body... where I got stabbed.. I don’t remember, because the baseball bat to my face slept me..

I can go on and on about me, my ppl, etc.. I love boxing. Oct 22 was my 54th b day.. everyday is a blessing..

I will take a lot of photos of me handing out candy to kids..

Peace brother.. Paul Mata is my name

Comment

Working...
                      X