Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Mcgregor vs Khabib PPV sales did over 2 million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    cause its a subject here so I talked about here but you were talking about go look up some files from 1995 lmfao GTFOH thats when I said I dont care that much about it lmfao.

I spoke about what he is getting paid on paper and thats 3 million guiranteed, and I also said its safe to assume he getting some % aswell. so IDK why you tripping lmfao ****ing lames.
    Cuz weirdo boxing fans always trying to downplay MMA sh^t like TheCell8 is saying right here & that sh^t is tired.

Pet peeves the f#ck outta me man.

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Insecure Boxing fans:

"This fight did only 1M PPV Buys and McGregor only got $5M! "

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Khabib took the third off and seemed to want to stand to prove a point. Conor was done by the second it looked like and Khabib wanted to punish him for 5 rounds (according to Khabib). Khabib came in with a different mindset in the 4th and continued the mauling.

Thats kind of where I’m coming from. The best Conor was able to do was essentially what he was allowed and it was largely ineffective. Khabib just pawed at him and leaned on him and wore him out further.
      Fair play on Khabib trying to prove a point. You might be right.

Only guy with the will and tank is going to be Ferguson. That guy is an animal as well
      Yea I think that fight that can't seem to happen with Ferg will be an interesting contrast of styles to. Ferg is more more well rounded. I think thats a close fight.

And randomly I think Kevin Lee could be the guy who beats Khabib too. Kevin Lee just keeps getting better & I don't think we've seen the best of him yet. He took a L to Ferg, but he gave him hell for a lil while with a f#cking staph infection ffs. Who's even crazy enough to fight with staph? No many dudes thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Not even sure Conor took that round, if his name was "Iaquinta" that round would be given to Khabib. Tibau did better than Conor too.
        Nah he won it on all 3 judges cards.

And fair play on Tibau, but legit no one has won a f#cking round to Khabib thus far except Conor. Not saying its not a sh^tty lil moral victory, but its a moral victory of sorts all the same.

Comment

To see McGregor get smashed to pieces. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Stop with this lame dated silly sh^t.

MMA dudes get a cut of PPV sales at different levels as they get more buys. At 2M buys I'd guess Conor is taking home $20M-$25M. I heard MMA people suggesting mfers getting 1M+ numbers get in the $10M+ range. So my guess is at least double that number insures your bank account is going up by $20M. Might hit $25M, $30M with the improved cut with better cut % tiers doe too.
            I think the reported 3 million might be before the PPV money, it's probably the money the UFC guaranteed him. Apparently their still holding Khabib's money (reportedly 2 million)

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              How much will McGregor take home from that?
              he was only paid 3 million and got a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                I think the reported 3 million might be before the PPV money, it's probably the money the UFC guaranteed him. Apparently their still holding Khabib's money (reportedly 2 million)
                Yea it would be. I don't think they get the PPV money til weeks & months later. I imagine its probably multiple checks cuz it'd seem to take awhile for the money to get from the source to the UFC to the fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Im not in the UFC's accounting books, but from what I understand in MMA the leagues do all the work with building up the fighters, building the events, covering various expenses of fighters, building the names & all sorts of up front costs thus get all that sexy back end money.

Its been said that its basically the exact opposite of boxing for this reason where 80% of the money goes to the boxers & 20% to everyone else & in MMA 20% goes to the fighters & 80% goes to everyone else, including the UFC. Don't know if its that good in boxing or that bad in MMA, but I'd bet that trend is true & the numbers might not be THAT far off.
                  Stop talking bollocks then.

Comment

This was the 1st MMA fight I seen in years and that was some boring ass **** 80% of the fight was two dudes spooning

McGregor can't fight I don't know how the guy became famous

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      Stop talking bollocks then.
                      What did I say thats "bollocks"?

I speculated on a payday. Everyone knows MMA guys get a PPV cut. Everyone knows Conor is getting paid more then $3M.

Comment

Working...
                      X