Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Defeats Golovkin For Titles - MONSTER Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    This world is fake, most serious people thought GGG won, only 4% of the press agreed with the judges.

But we are in a "haters era", "lil g" has his own and you will find a lot on NSB plus mex fans picking Canelo. That's why this robbery will not be called out.

GGG controlled the fight, outlanded Canelo, put him into deep waters.

GGG never went to the body but he was landing at will to Nelo's head, his defense and game plan were on points.

There is no point for GGG to fight Canelo again, unless he only fights for the money.

He needs to beat Canelo 9 rounds to 3 to win, Nelo starts the fight with 2 rounds in the pocket, this is not happening. He has nothing to gain here. He doesn't have the gas tank to blow Canelo out or dominate him that much.

He should move up to 168, stop killing his old body making 160 and fights De Gale and Ucaz, then move up to fight Jack and retire.

I believe GGG could beat some belt holders at CW too, especially if Usyk moves up. I could see GGG beat a guy like Breidis...would be close tough...His granit chin would allow him to trade with those guys.
    Triple L!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      In the last pix Triple g looks like he got lit up like a Xmas tree .... 🤣
      LMMFAO....Triple L!

Comment

Look out

There are people in suicide watch right now.

Comment

This gallery does not do justice to what teally happened..Just like the first fight GGG got robbed again.
          GGG won this fight(just like the first)
          .But the problem is that who ever is fighting Canelo is also fighting the judges..When the bell rings Canelo already has a few rounds in his pocket(& the judges have their bonu$$$$)

Comment

let the trilogy marinate and do a mini tournament with saunders/andrade winner,canelo,golovkin,Jacobs/derevyanchenko winner..let the winner fight Charlo..or make canelo vs jermall charlo off the bat

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Watching the fight today on the UK version i really think golovkin beat him more convincingly than than the 1st fight.
              Golovkin really gave canelo some serious punishment and litterally beat him up from the 7th round onwards.
              Canelo also showed a great chin and heart to fight through it but he was outscored and overun there is no two aways about it.
              I'm done with vegas now....i was obsessed with that place years ago with caesars palace and the likes of leonard, hearns , tyson and so on.
              Now it only has two dates and each time it is set up for a mexican parade.
              An outside fighter has almost zero chance of winning in that situation now.
              f@ckin wish manos de piedra was still around by the way.....he was true mexican style even more than mexicans.

When the fight was over, I thought the same, I thought there were less swing rounds in that second opus and GGG won a clear cut 8-4 rounds.

I really thought GGG was going to get the decision, but when I heard the first card, draw, I know he was getting robbed.

Listen I have been an amateur boxer for a while, I stopped the comp when i entered the university (picked girls and beers) and had few fights before my 18s but I continued to sparr a lot with ams and even pros for years, it doesn't makeme a boxing expert but I know what's to take punishment in a ring.

Canelo took a beating, but this mofo doesn't mark at all and has an iron chin put right on a bull's neck.
              I mean, those GGG punches fold Martyrosian who always was durable in a bunch of exchanges, Canelo is one solid mofo...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Triple L!
                You're a bum now on ignore.

Continue to worship a ped cheater, fighting for a crooked company and his gift cards like he had vs Floyd, Lara now GGG.

You know you're not a boxing fan

Comment

Canelo was called out... Came OUT IN THEIR "Style" & pushed the bully backwards & busted him up. The look on Sanchez face speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                    There are people in suicide watch right now.
                    Mostly boxing is on suicide watch with those type of cards and decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                      Canelo was called out... Came OUT IN THEIR "Style" & pushed the bully backwards & busted him up. The look on Sanchez face speaks for itself.
                      Canelo took a beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X