Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow Did anyone notice Paul Butlers trainers try to cheat the scale and push Butler up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well spotted. This trainer is well known in England for having mastered the ancient Tibetan discipline of the 'Mighty finger'. He's often found at fights where boxers may not make the weight because years of study at a secret temple atop a Himalayan mountain has imbued his finger with almost supernatural strength.

As you saw he tried to position his finger beneath his fighter and in doing so he would've been able to easily take pounds of weight off the scales. This is in part due to the magical liquid that the bottle he clutches holds. The clear translucent liquid looks like water but is in fact the juice of the UtterBollo fruit and this helps to make the finger stronger than that metal they have in Wakanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Looks to me he's tapping his fighter to move his shoulder so he can get a better view of the scale. He repositions himself to get a better look just after.
      If you don’t see It well than I would love to get you in my dealership.
      Last edited by kidbazooka; 05-05-2018, 02:00 AM.

Comment

OK fugh the finger bullchit
        Why hover over the fughin scale like it was a buffet
        Say whatever but that was fughin weird and looked weird , it fughin felt weird , just not right
        No fughin hating just stating
        Almost brought me to the bizarro world

Comment

Can’t see anything suspicious at all lol, people are overly dramatic, his trainer is worried doe and we now all know why, he knew his fighter was over the required weight limit. So that was the look on his way. The finger touching and mouth moving his probably him saying or trying to say something to his fighter. It’s obvious doe that the official next to him was irritated by him standing so close next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Can’t see anything suspicious at all lol, people are overly dramatic, his trainer is worried doe and we now all know why, he knew his fighter was over the required weight limit. So that was the look on his way. The finger touching and mouth moving his probably him saying or trying to say something to his fighter. It’s obvious doe that the official next to him was irritated by him standing so close next to him.
            He was trying to say something to his fighter by touching his hand while trying to weigh in???

Hmmmmm okaaaay.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              He was trying to say something to his fighter by touching his hand while trying to weigh in???

Hmmmmm okaaaay.
              Makes more sense than he was trying to lift him by not trying to lift him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Makes more sense than he was trying to lift him by not trying to lift him.
                Wow really lol

Have you ever weigh in on a scale? With just a slight push up on someone’s hands would move the scale.

Cmon man watch the video it’s too damn obvious but if you don’t see it we’ll then I would love to be the salesman that sales you your next car.

Comment

Nothing happened you weirdo. And I mean, nothing.

WTF?

Comment

Working...
                  X