No announcement yet.

UK keester cakes....please explain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK keester cakes....please explain

why on earth hearn wants to joshua to fight miller next in BK?

i thought that wilder/joshua for sure was going to happen in teh UK because of all the seats(even though weve explained to you cervix scrapers that more seats doesnt equate to higher gate)....

is hearn wanting to fight in BK and the barclays out of charity and the goodness of his heart?

why isnt he talking about wilder next? lemme guess ...its cause wilder isnt "reasonable" right? or wilder wants 50 percent right? rightttttttttttttt LOL

Exposure. He wont get any bigger fighting obese American bums in the UK anymore so take it to NYC and sell some tickets to the delusional Americans and build his fanbase there.

Comment

Could it be that hes out there doing his job and promoting Millers fight? Wouldn't take it as gospel that his next fights definitely gunna be in the US. You started believing what Hearn says all of a sudden?

Comment

Hearn is no dummy. He wants to pop his cherry in Vegas and be remembered, can’t do Joshu vs Wilder 1 in the UK, it’s just premature, and Lewis thinks Hearn is a maricon anyways. So Hearn is acknowledging the East Coast fast base. Matcheoom will test UK attendance and general rating metrics to stir the Vegas pot.

Don’t worry, Hearn is doing good. He knows the USA is the land of pimps, and Joshua wants to bang Khan’s wife at a NY penthouse during fight week.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Could it be that hes out there doing his job and promoting Millers fight? Wouldn't take it as gospel that his next fights definitely gunna be in the US. You started believing what Hearn says all of a sudden?
          it all "could" be

or it could be hearn letting you all know what most of us already know...that if they ever find their desire to fight wilder its going to be here in the states

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            it all "could" be

or it could be hearn letting you all know what most of us already know...that if they ever find their desire to fight wilder its going to be here in the states
            TBH don't think I'm one of the Brits you intended the thread for. I've been saying the Wilder fight will be in the US for a long time. Hearn said it himself a few weeks ago in an interview, 1st fight in Vegas Nov/Dec, 2nd fight at Wembley summer 2019.

Comment

The fight happens where Joshua wants it. He's the A side. He's the only one of the two to have a following, the only one who's a unified champion, the only one with a respectable name on his resume and the more respected prize fighter. 50/50 is an unfair split for the guy bringing in the dough but if Wilder wants it then his promoter can surely raise the funds and Joshua's promoter raises the funds for his man? I think that's most fair.

I hope the fight happens in Vegas as I'd like to go to it but not travel too far but realistically it happens wherever Joshua wants it and I'm sure that will be in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                TBH don't think I'm one of the Brits you intended the thread for. I've been saying the Wilder fight will be in the US for a long time. Hearn said it himself a few weeks ago in an interview, 1st fight in Vegas Nov/Dec, 2nd fight at Wembley summer 2019.
                i didnt see the video where he actually said it......i believe ya tho

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  The fight happens where Joshua wants it. He's the A side. He's the only one of the two to have a following, the only one who's a unified champion, the only one with a respectable name on his resume and the more respected prize fighter. 50/50 is an unfair split for the guy bringing in the dough but if Wilder wants it then his promoter can surely raise the funds and Joshua's promoter raises the funds for his man? I think that's most fair.

I hope the fight happens in Vegas as I'd like to go to it but not travel too far but realistically it happens wherever Joshua wants it and I'm sure that will be in Vegas.
                  the fight doesnt happen whereever joshua wants it...ur wrong....im sure hed rather have it home ....but economics dictate it will be in the US

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    the fight doesnt happen whereever joshua wants it...ur wrong....im sure hed rather have it home ....but economics dictate it will be in the US
                    Vegas for obvious reasons. London makes more sense than New York but Vegas most of all as it usually always does. Better tax breaks, gambling, higher influx of tourism, smaller site fee. The arena (assuming T-Mobile) would be able to sit 18,000 and I'd say 15,000 minimum will be from the U.K.

Joshua is the champ, he'll have three belts and is clearly the more respected boxer with a following. Joshua could just be firm and say Wembley or nothing. Wilder is crazy if he lets the fight not happen over purse demands (not budging on 50/50). Sometimes you gotta go to the champs backyard to get what you want. They ain't paying peanuts in the U.K. Joshua made something crazy like $40m his last two fights and is making around $20m next month. His opponents making around $10m. Wilder is yet to beat $1.2m.

I do think it will happen over here but from a promotional standpoint they probably feel the need to expose Joshua to the US market and pilot to see how many Brits travel out. Not a fan of marination myself and I think Wilder is crap and could lose anytime so I'd rather they just do it now.

Comment

Working...
                    X