Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto: "There isn’t anything about Mosley's style that worries me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have to say that there's plenty for Andre to be worried about, I know styles make fights but since they're comparing Estrada as a common opponent why not compare Collazo? Luis was an easy night for Shane & life & death for Berto. Don't hype yourself too much kid, humble is best. Even old Shane is a monster & he knows how to deal with speed; wait & see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      You just contradicted your ass right there.

I believe Berto will win because Shane is old, have no legs and berto will land or 2 punches with his quicker hands and Hug a la Hatton.

This ight will be a stanker!!!

I hope Im wrong and Mosley comes in,, in great shape and KHTO!!!
      You told me that you thought that Shane Mosley could beat Paul Williams, which might be true. But why would Mosley be able to beat Williams and not be able to handle Berto? Williams is in a whole other class than Berto is. The way you think and post is weird sometimes.

Comment

With Berto's chin and defense, or lack of it, he should at least be slightly worried about Shane's power.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          You told me that you thought that Shane Mosley could beat Paul Williams, which might be true. But why would Mosley be able to beat Williams and not be able to handle Berto? Williams is in a whole other class than Berto is. The way you think and post is weird sometimes.
          Styles make fights?

Comment

SSM might get old overnight... and he's been on a roller coaster lately (looked bad against Mayorga in the later rounds)

Andre's just jumping on the opportunity given to him...

he better not sleep on SSM or he'll get his ass kicked...

Comment

I don't know. I thought Shane looked a little rusty and tired halfway through the fights against Mayorga and Margarito. Well, not rusty against Margarito but he didn't look good against Mayorga until later on in the fight. But then again, Mayorga's style isn't easy to look good against. Mosley looked like he was running out of gas until he got a TKO against Antonio.

Shane needs to go to work early on with that left hook. Berto is young and hungry and I think his age is a big advantage for him in this fight. On the other hand, I think they're trying to rush and push Berto into big fights a little too early. He still has a lot to learn before clashing with the titans in the division.

I really hope Mosley will win though.
              Last edited by Main Source; 12-19-2009, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Berto is the Jeff Lacy of Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  Berto is the Jeff Lacy of Boxing.
                  Kobe Bryant is the Michael Jordan of Basketball

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                    I don't know. I thought Shane looked a little rusty and tired halfway through the fights against Mayorga and Margarito. Well, not rusty against Margarito but he didn't look good against Mayorga until later on in the fight. But then again, Mayorga's style isn't easy to look good against. Mosley looked like he was running out of gas until he got a TKO against Antonio.

Shane needs to go to work early on with that left hook. Berto is young and hungry and I think his age is a big advantage for him in this fight. On the other hand, I think they're trying to rush and push Berto into big fights a little too early. He still has a lot to learn before clashing with the titans in the division.

I really hope Mosley will win though.
                    For some reason, I feel like Shane looks like that in every one of his fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X