Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else isn't convinced Mikey Garcia easily beats Easter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    He won't beat him easily. I actually see him getting floored but he'll win a close decision.
    Will look like Easter-Commey.
    Comey vs Easter was 1 of my favorite fights of 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      His mediocre competition whipped his stick ass the last two fights he’s heavily out classed by the man who already embarrassed his daddy.
      The comey that fought Easter beats 135lb broner & Shafikov woulda drew or lost a controversial decision to Broner.

Comment

There are no guarantees but I expect Garcia to dominate.

Comment

Mikey is a far superior boxer and will know how to negate Easter's height and reach. He will get inside and find his spots. He will counter Easter every time and Easter will eventually fight scared, not wanting to get caught with a counter. I see this as an easy win for Mikey. Easter is on borrowed time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I like Mikey, hes a textbook boxer and does a lot for the community. Hes highly bragged about in almost every local gym I go to in the Inland Empire.

With that said, I've seen daily training clips of Easter. The guy is training HARD in the gym. And from the mitt and bag work I have seen, it doesn't look like the plan is to stay in the pocket. It looks like they are focusing on speed, 2 punch combinations, and lateral movement. If anything I have said it before, Easter has all the physical attributes to make
            this fight UGLY. If the ref allows it, Easter can hit and hold to a decision. With an 8inch reach, 5inches in height, and a handspeed difference Easter should not be taken lightly nor should Mikey win it be considered easy.

Thoughts?
            Mikey is obviously over looking Easter and he is going to get lit up because of that. Mikey is going to lose p

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Mikey is obviously over looking Easter and he is going to get lit up because of that. Mikey is going to lose p
              Strong prediction but it could happen unlikely though. Easter is putting in a lot of gym work.

Comment

My thoughts are Mikey wins easily by KO. Easter was lucky to win his last fight. I think Mikey is faster, hits harder and has better timing and accuracy than Easter. Mikey is smart enough and skillful enough to deal with Easter's long reach. Nobody knows for sure how a fight between two champions ends in advance. My pick is Mikey by KO or easy ud.

Comment

I would be amazed if Garcia didn't beat him with ease.

Just an entirely different level of fighter in every aspect.

Comment

easter is an amazing fighter. definitely the thomas hearns of 135 right now

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Hes a champ and whether you rate his performances highly or not, his comp hasnt been bad.

In order for Mikey to win this fight, hes going to have to take some punishment.
                      He fought some no-name scrub for a vacant belt. Ok, he's got a belt but he's not a real champ and never beat a champ. He's a weight bully who ain't fought a soul. He should really be at 147 with that height and reach, more like 156. I seen a bit of him, not much just small pieces, totally not impressed. Free belt giveaway basically.

Comment

Working...
                      X